Chapter 11

Hendry sigh while drinking some coffee. He was staring at the moon fade away and the sunlight barely peaking out through the balcony. He just got a phone call from his sister saying that she gonna be gone for a month because their dad wanted to spend time with her.

"Stupid old man....." Hendry growled holding the mug tight but took a deep breath. "Calm down man....."

He took a deep breath and let it out softly. He had his eyes closed and listen to the crickets and the wind blowing. He smiled and took a sip of his coffee and turn around to go back inside but stop when he saw Ryder rubbing his eyes looking so adorable and cute. Ryder blink and look at the balcony to see Hendry looking at him.

"Hendry what are you doing outside. Get inside you dork." Ryder said smiling and watching him walk inside.

"Okay okay. No need to shout." Hendry chuckle making Ryder smiled. "Anyways what are you doing up so early. It's like 6:30 a.m right now."

Ryder smiled and rub his shoulder while looking at Hendry who frown and walk toward him. He looked up and saw that his lover was looking at him with concern eyes.

"What's wrong?" Hendry said cupping Ryder's face.

"I-I'm worried about...K-Katie. I just feel like she gonna do something that she'll regret in the end once she has done it.....I don't know...." Ryder said while putting his head on Hendry's chest.

He looked down at Ryder and held him close while rubbing his back and close his eyes. Ryder sigh and just wanted to world to just be like this. Like Hendry.

"Come on let's get some sleep and anyways. I doubt Katie would do anything that would harm you and the pups. Come on." Hendry said walking toward Ryder's room who smiled and let Hendry lead the way.

Hendry smiled and grab him in a bridal style making him gasp and hold on tight to Hendry who chuckle softly. He walk pasting by some of the pups who were sleeping inside because they had too much fun last night making them knock out in the living room. Finally they made to Ryder's room and laying him down on the bed. Ryder chuckle and watch as Hendry went to the other side and cover them both with the fluffy blanket and hug Ryder making him get close to his chest. Ryder blush but smiled and cuddle close knowing that Hendry was smiling. They both close their eyes and sleep together while holding each other close as ever.

~Mayor Humdinger Home~

"Come on my daughter. What does a dad have to do to spend time with his daughter." Mayor Humdinger said.

"Oooooohhh I don't know....How about taking Hendry with us!!" Stacy yelled while Mayor Humdinger chuckle.

"Oh my beautiful daughter. He is just my experiment. You are my true treasure." Mayor Humdinger smiled while hugging Stacy who growled and push her farther away.

Mayor Humdinger frown and pulled out a button showing it Stacy who gasp and look at her father.

"FINE!! Just don't press that button. You cause him enough harm already father." Stacy growled while walking toward the crew ship.

"That's my girl. Just be happy and nothing happens to Hendry." Mayor Humdinger smiled and followed behind with luges.

Stacy sigh and look through her phone to see a text from her boyfriend and from her baby brother. She smiled when she saw it was a picture of him smiling softly while looking at Ryder sleep so close to him. She couldn't help but hope that Ryder will be Hendry savor and help him through with what their father has for plan for Hendry.

~In Town~

Ryder ran to the grass with Rocky behind him and gasp when he saw Mayor Goodway stuck inside a burning home with her chicken. She was screaming crazy making Marshall, Chase, and Rocky whine in pain. Ryder flinch and shook his head looking up at the sky seeing Skye coming in with a her helicopter full of water.

"Chase and Marshall I need you two to work together to save Mayor Goodway and Chickaletta!" Ryder said making the two pups nod there head.

"Roger that Ryder. Come on Marshall!!" Chase order making Marshall nod and follow behind Chase.

They used his latter and Chase was underneath him with a net so if Marshall or the Mayor fell. Skye was waiting for the signal to drop the water while Marshall was helping Mayor Goodway on his latter. Marshall was pulling back slowly but Mayor Goodway scream for Chickaletta who tried flying to her but couldn't reach her making Mayor Goodway jump in for her.

"No Mayor Goodway!!" Marshall gasp including Ryder, Skye, Rocky and Chase.

"I got her!!" Chase scream and caught her in the net with her holding onto Chickaletta who was glaring at her master.

"Okay Skye let the water down." Ryder sighed seeing Skye drop the water while Marshall was spraying some too.

Rocky smiled softly at Ryder who chuckle and rub Rocky's head making him wag his tail.

"That was something huh Rocky." Ryder chuckle and pulled his hair back.

The pups and Ryder were praise by the Mayor and the town once again making Ryder blush and rub his hair. He stop smiling when he saw Katie glaring at him with anger and jealousy. Ryder ran to her and grab Katie's arm making her glare at him.

"What do you want Ryder!?" Katie growled.

"Katie i just want to know how you're doing..." Ryder said pulling his hand away.

Katie rolled her eyes and crossed her arms while looking at Ryder.

"Ohhh I'm been great. Seeing you make love with MY CRUSH." Katie hiss while turning around and walking away.

Ryder was stun and shock that his friend was changing over a guy that she couldn't have to herself. Rocky ran to Ryder and nudge his leg making him look down at him.

"Don't let her get to you Ryder. You deserve happiness and your happiness is with Hendry." Rocky smiled making him smile softly.

"Y-yeah..L-Let's go back home." Ryder said walking towards his motorbike and driving back to the Watch Tower with the four pups behind him. He look at the sun and sigh. He just hope that Katie doesn't do anything that will cause anyone harm including herself.