Chapter 22

After the little stunt that Hendry pulled on Ryder, and almost making him give up on the game he decided to not let Hendry seduce him like that. He sighed when he saw the pups sliding down the snow with Everest. They decided to come visit the snow and see Everest because Skye wanted to see her and boy were they happy. Hendry was right now talking on his phone with his sister and his stepmom making him look towards him seeing him smiling softly and blushing.

"Yeah, mom. No, we haven't had sex mom. I promise. We just have clothes sex, that's all." Hendry smirk while hearing his mom gasp and Stacy laughing her ass off. 

Ryder blush and shove Hendry who chuckles and listen to his mom scream at him and telling him that he is in grounded until he is old. He rolled his eyes and told his mom whatever and that he loved her and he hung up. Ryder was glaring at Hendry who smirks and shrugs his shoulders.

"What? You wanted me to tell her we didn't have clothes sex." Hendry said making Ryder blush even more.

"Stop!" Ryder said and walking away from a laughing Hendry.

"Come on love, you have to admit." Hendry grabs Ryder and leaning close to Ryder's ear. "You wanted me inside you, making you beg and scream my name until you lose your voice."

Ryder blushed dark red and looked away from Hendry who smirks and pulled him closer and putting his hand on his crotch and starts rubbing it hearing Ryder moan softly and put his face on his shoulder breathing shallow.

"Come on Ryder. Just say the magic words and I'll give you what you want. Just like yesterday but so much more." Hendry purred while Ryder tremble.

"RYDER HEY!" Jake shouted and slid down to them on his snowboard. 

Hendry growled and stop at what he was doing and looked at Ryder who almost fell to his kneel but didn't because Hendry was holding him up. Jake smiled brightly and stop when he saw Hendry holding Ryder and looked at him confused.

"Whoa man. Who are you?" Jake said.

"Jake that's Ryder's boyfriend Hendry. I told you about him!" Everest said smiling at Hendry who chuckles.

"Aw, that cool man. Ryder you okay man." Jake said seeing Ryder face all red.

"Y-Yeah just the cold." Ryder chuckles while Hendry just smirk.

"Don't worry man. I can make some hot chocolate for everyone." Jake smiled making Ryder nod. "Come on Everest let's catch up with the others. See you around Ryder and Hendry!" 

Hendry wave seeing them slid down the snow to catch up with the pups and yelp laugh when Ryder started punching his shoulder.

"What the hell!! Were outside in the snow!!" Ryder said punching Hendry.

"Ack hahaa sorry sorry." Hendry laughing.

Ryder pout and turn around and start walking away from Hendry who smiled and follows behind him smiling softly at him making Ryder smile back. They walk to watch the pups play in the snow and seeing Zuma, Chase, and Everest racing each other on the snowboards with Jake behind. Rocky and Thunder were building snow pups with Rubble help. Skye and Marshall were just cheering on their friends in the race seeing Chase smirk at Rocky who blushes and looked away from his mate. Everyone was having so much fun that they were now having a snowball fight. Jake had Everest, Skye, and Marshall on his side and Hendry had Thunder, Zuma, and Rubble. Ryder was just watching with Rocky on his laps resting with Chase sitting next to him and enjoying the show.

"Surrender Jake or else!!" Hendry growled.

"Never dude! Firer!!" Jake order seeing Marshall firer the snowballs towards them.

Ryder laughs seeing his friends and his boyfriend just throwing snowballs and each one hit each pup one by one. Finally, it was Jake and Hendry who were glaring at each other and finally, Jake ran for it throwing his snowballs and sadly for Hendry snow was his thing and he trip making him fall on the snow and get hit on the head. Everyone was laughing while Jake was cheering victory while Ryder put Rocky down and ran to Hendry who pushes himself off the snow.

"Ughhh snow isn't my season...it's fun but not my season...." Hendry chuckles and looked at Ryder who kneels down and smiles at him.

"How's the snow?" Ryder asks making Hendry smirk.

"Care to join me?" Hendry smirk and pulled Ryder who gasps and fell into the snow.

Everyone laugh seeing Ryder gasp and stand up fast because snow went inside his clothes touching his warm skin. Hendry chuckles and stood up seeing Thunder next to him laughing and enjoying his time with everyone making Hendry smile softly.

"We should head back. There's gonna be a snowstorm coming." Everest said.

"Yeah, come on let's head back, I'll have to make an accountment for everyone about the storm." Jake smiled leaving everyone with Everest who waves bye to everyone but hugged Skye and ran after Jake.

~One Hour Later~

The pups were sleeping next to the chimney while Hendry and Ryder were sitting on the couch cuddling close to each other in their own cabin. The snowstorm had started already and people were already inside their cabins or in hotels and some were getting to safety by themselves already know the way. Ryder was on top of Hendry who had his arms wrap around him with a blanket on top of them and see their pups resting together. Ryder sigh and looked at Hendry seeing that he was smiling at Thunder who was sleeping softly and cuddling close to Skye and Zuma.

"You know. Thunder never got a chance to be a real puppy or have friends. I'm just glad he finally does." Hendry said brushing Ryder's hair.

"Well at least he had you as a friend before he meet us," Ryder said making Hendry look at him.

"Yeah...let's get some sleep. Just today no seducing each other." Hendry said kissing Ryder's forehead.

Ryder smiled and nod and laid his head back down seeing Rocky cuddle close to Chase who smiled and hugs Rocky close to him. Ryder yawn and finally let his eyes close just like Hendry and they were both asleep cuddling close to each other and waiting for the snow to stop.

~Four Hours Later~

It was 3:25 am of the night and there was banging on the door. Hendry gasp and looked at the door confused and angry. He looked at the window to see the storm has gotten worse and harder.

"Who the hell is awake at this time?" Hendry said looking at Ryder who was still asleep.

"I don't know?" Thunder said walking to Hendry with Chase and Zuma who was looking at the door confused.

"We should check it out," Chase said looking at Hendry who nods.

"Yeah, hold up." Hendry moves softly making sure not to wake up Ryder.

The person bangs on the door harder this time waking up Skye and Marshall. They looked at the door and got up to join the others and Hendry glare at the door and walk towards it and open it.

"What the hell man!?" Hendry growled but stop when he saw it was Jake, Everest, and a crying mother.

"We need Ryder and the pups help dude," Jake said worried and scared.