Part of Me

I was dancing on stage like and angel. It was perfect. I felt like I was flying past everyone else. Everyone in the audience was at awe by the grace I had on stage. Everything was perfectly perfect that I smiled. Something I almost never did since my mom left.

But then suddenly Louis' beautiful face came into view. I danced towards him and did the one thing all dancers dread to do in a dance routine. Fall. My legs fell from under me and I was left lying there. I looked at Louis and he was still smiling that beautiful smile of his. The audience was laughing so hard they were all doubled over.

Then when I didn't think it could get any worse, Olyvia and the face that belonged to none other than my mother, walked on stage. They opened their mouths and said the one thing I dreaded to hear my whole life. "You will never be good enough, Ava Gold. Never!"

The lights began to get dimmer. "No!" I cried. "I am good enough. Please! I am good enough!" Then, complete darkness.

I jolted awake. The room was dark but as I looked out the windows I saw the sun beginning to peak out through the horizon making its now pinkish orangish rays known to the world. The blanket was tied around my leg like a snake.

A lone tear escaped my eyes as those words echoed in my mind. You will never be good enough. Never. I had worked my whole life to escape hearing those words and the one place I thought I would never hear those words is the first place it happened.

The thing that scared me the most was my mom. She left me and my dad when I was four. Getting out of bed I walked to my closet. I grabbed my tennis shoes, a pink sports bra and some running shorts.

I tiptoed through the hall and knowing the steps would be to creaky, I slid down the handle instead. I pressed the button on the elevator and changed in there. I needed time to clear my head and deciding a run along the beach was a good way to do it. The doors opened and I stuffed my pajamas behind the trash can.

I walked out the doors and as soon as my feet hit the concrete I was off and running. I ran to the gates and buzzed for them to open. I ran past them and headed for the beach. I kicked up sand and seashells as I ran to the shore. The ocean spray hit me and it felt so good I wanted to dive in.

But I decided against it as a new thought rang through my mind. Why the hell was my mom in my dream? I hadn't about her since she left. No! She couldn't do this to me. She had taken away my childhood. She had taken away my ignorance. But dance was something I refused to give to her. This was the part of me she would never get. Ever.

The sun was now up in the horizon shining down on me like a big laughing face. As if it too thought I was terrible. I ran faster and faster even as my lungs begged me to slow down. But I couldn't even if I wanted to my legs wouldn't let me as if they were stuck on overdrive. Sweat began to go down my cheek but then I realized it was tears.

I tried to shake them away but it was impossible they just flowed faster. I couldn't believe this! I never cried. Even when the realization that my mom left dawned on me I didn't cry. Even when I twisted my ankle in dance class. Even when I found out my dad was marrying that evil thing I would be forced to call mother. I never cried. And now because of one stupid dream, I was now an official tear factory.

My legs still carried me to my unknown destination. Suddenly someone yelled behind me and I lost concentration. I looked back for a second and next thing I know I am rolling in the sand with a stranger. We were tangled like a pretzel that had been twisted in unknown ways.

He got himself free first and jumped up. He dusted himself fist and I was left lying there with my face buried in the sand. He put his hands around my waist and lifted me up. I dusted myself and whirled around to thank him.

I stopped in my tracks. The stranger wasn't a stranger anymore. He was Louis Tomlinson. "Well, I didn't expect to run into you." He said adding a laugh at the end. Seeing I had been crying, he lifted my chin and asked, "Whats wrong?"

Averting my eyes I mumbled, "Nothing."

"Are you sure? I'm not quite sure I believe you."

I let out a sarcastic laugh and asked, "Well, what gave it away?"

He rolled his eyes. "Ouch, looks like you've got a nasty scrape." He said motioning towards my forehead. I reached up to touch it and my and came back with blood smeared on it.

"Where in the hell did that come from?"

"Probably that." He pointed to a small but somewhat sharp looking rock sticking out of the sand.

"Ouch."

"Yeah. Let me take you to my hotel. I can help you with that."

"No, I'll be fine." As I backed away.

He grabbed my hand and led me off the beach. "No, your obviously not fine. Your crying and bleeding. Two terrible combinations." We soon were off the beach and were now in the parking lot. He waved for a taxi but none stopped.

"No, your doing it wrong. Let a pro show you." I said. Putting my fingers in my mouth, I whistled and a cab was soon parked in front of us. I gave him a pointed look and opened the door.

"Show off." He said with a smile. He gave the cab directions and soon we were off to wherever a mega pop star stays on business. The man parked in front of The W. Louis payed him and led me inside.

I didn't have time to look around because Louis gently but firmly pushed me into the elevator just as the sound of screaming girls headed our way.They didn't get to us before the doors closed thankfully.He let out a relieved sigh and set the back of his head against the doors.

"Wow, it must be soooo hard to be a mega pop star with thousands of girls screaming your name. LOUIS! LOUIS!LOUIS WE LOVE YOU!" I chanted. He didn't bother to retort. He just rose his eyebrow and swept his hair. The elevator let us off and he led me to a doubled door suite.

He opened it and the room was amazing. There were two rooms a balcony, and a giant living room with a huge T.V. "Oh, and this must be the hardest part." I said while rolling my eyes. "I mean its just so big and the food is wonderful. You must just hate it!"

"Heavy on the sarcasm much?" He asked while getting a first aid kit out from a cupboard.

I sat down as he rummaged through it. "Heavy on the sass much?"

He finally looked over, rose his eyebrow, flipped his hair and said,"I'm practically swimming in it." He then continued to rummage through as I burst out laughing. He put something on a cloth and said, "Now this may sting." He pressed it to my head and I yelped. He took it off and then pressed a bandage to my head.

He helped me up walked me to the couch. Sitting next to me he put his arms around me and I soon fell asleep in the place I was looking forward to waking up. In Louis Tomlinson's arms.

                                                                           **************

Hey guys! Sorry for the boring chapter. The next one with be better. Now I know I have said this before but this is purely fan fiction. I support Elounor all the way. I think she is a lovely person and I think they both are in love. Thank you!