Relationship

Dorians POV

Kyra literally cried herself to sleep. it was about 4 in the morning so I decided to bring her back to my crib.

I parked the car and went on her side and picked her up. I carried her inside and placed her on the bed.

I found a long white t shirt for her to wear and I shook her to wake her up.

"Ky, put this on, you can stay in my bed tonight."

She nodded and got up to change. I went to the bathroom and jumped in the shower.

The whole time I couldn't stop thinking about how much Kyra shouldn't be in this game. she's fragile behind closed doors and the longer she does this, the longer she'll lose herself and become heartless.

I got out and put on my boxers and basket ball shorts. I creeped out and saw her in my t short sleeping.

It didn't reach all of her thigh so most of it was showing and most of her panties. I looked away and tried to make my way to the guest room without waking her.

"Dorian."

I turned to see her sitting up looking at me with red puffy eyes.

"Yea?"

"Can you sleep with me please?"

I hesitated. I don't think I can just lay with her. but her eyes were begging for me to sleep with her.

"You sure that's what you want ky?

"Yes."

I walked over and slid in the covers next to her.

She snuggled next to me and laid her head on my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her and fell asleep immediately. This was the best sleep id had in months. and that's when I knew.

Kyra had to be mine. and soon.

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up with empty arms. I looked around for Kyra but heard the shower running and her singing loud as hell.

"I MADE YOU NEVER WANNA FUCK WITH NOBODY ELSE IM DOING 95 ON YA BODY BABE!"

I laughed to myself and got up to go fix breakfast.

My phone buzzed and I picked up on the second ring.

"Hello?"

"Good job on the round up last night I heard Kyra handled her business even got me some of my money back."

"Well she held her own last night."

"Where is she?"

"Ugh.." I feel like I gotta chose my words carefully. Vinny would have my head.

"She's in the shower."

"Mhhhmmm. Just remember that's my blood. anything happens to her....we have a problem."

"No doubt Vinny I hear you. nothing will happen to her on my watch."

"Right. see you Tuesday."

"Ight later."

*click*

I heard the shower go off and footsteps coming down the steps.

Kyra walked in the kitchen with nothing but a towel on. hair wet and curly body lookin on ten.

Mhhhm Mhhhm Mhhhm.

I bit my lip and turned back to cooking.

"Thanks for last night." she said breaking the silence.