Complications

I woke up to the smell of food which made my stomach growl.

I laughed at myself and headed in the bathroom washing my face and using the mouth wash.

I walked towards the kitchen and saw Dorian cooking.shirtless.

Damn this boy just got better and better.

"Good morning sunshine!"i sung as I sat in a chair at the island.

"Good morning to you too. I thought you'd stay sleep all day." he laughed turning around smiling at me.

"What time is it?"

"11:20."

"Not too bad."

"What ya makin'?"

"Bacon eggs and pancakes."

"Ooooh okay so you can cook, that's sexy."

"Oh yea.Ya boy is chef boy r nigga." I cracked up laughing as he sat a plate in front of me.

"I'll be the judge of that."i grabbed the syrup and dug in with my fork. he leaned over the island while he ate to watch my reaction.

I moaned as I tasted the chocolate chips in the pancakes.

"On my GOD.Marry me?!" he laughed and shook his head while taking another bite.

"Nah ma you gotta taste my gumbo then you really gone love me." He smirked and the door bell rung.

"Finish eating I'll get it." He said walking to the door and cursing under his breath when he looked out the peep hole.

"OPEN THIS MOTHAFUCKIN' DOOR DORIAN I KNOW YOU HERE CAUSE I SAW YA CAR!"

"Damn who is that?!" I said turning around looking at his pissed off face.

"Ex bitch that won't leave me the fuck alone!" he said In a hushed tone so she wouldn't hear him.

"I HEARD THAT PUTA!"

"Shit!"

He sighed and opened the door. Before he could even speak she stormed in yelling.

She was gorgeous. long brunette hair and thick as fuck. lawd. she had pretty brown eyes and thick lips.

Might as well call this bitch mini JLo.

"Dorian what the fuck is you're problem?! you dodge my calls, won't reply to my text for 3 days! ¿qué carajo es tu problema?!"

"Chill the fuck out Amelia damn! look I told you , you was too much drama for me and I moved on anyway."

" you can't just text me that without talking it through!"

"But I did though."

this bitch still doesn't see me apparently. I took another bite of my pancakes and continued to watch the argument in silence. I felt like a little ass kid watching their parents fight but it was entertaining.

"Dorian I love you. you can't say that new chick better than me. can you?"

She moved close to him and tried to kiss him but he grabbed he shoulders and moved her off him.

"Nah ma it's way more than that she's less complicated. she dont come with a psycho attitude and a whole bunch of other niggas. now if you will excuse me I was eatting breakfast with

My lady."

She sucked her teeth and finally looked over at me. her eyes got big and her face turned into a mug.