Can You Handle It?

ATTENTION!!!!! 👉** these around words are thoughts not actual dialogue

ENJOY!!! 😊

___________________________

Dorian's POV

I dropped TC off and headed home near buck head. I put In my code for my condo and headed towards the elevator.

Tonight was a gamble, but Kyra made it seem so easy. I couldn't help but smile at the thought of her.

I got to my door and walked in. couldn't believe it was close to 1 and I wasn't out turning up. when I wasn't working under cover for Vinny, I was at the trap but I hadn't wanted to do that lately.

I took off my suit and headed to the shower. I let the water run down my face and I heard my door bell ring.

Who in the fuck would be here at this time of damn night. I got out and wrapped a towel around my waist. I grabbed my pistol from my night stand and looked out the peep hole.

It was Kyra. Standing outside my door biting at her lip looking around. she looked at the door bell again and hesitated to press it. I rolled my Eyes and opened the door before she could.

She looked at me shocked and then smiled.

"Hi."

"Hi? girl do you know what time it is, how'd you get here? wait how'd you know where I lived?"

I had so many questions but the truth was I was glad to see her.

She walked right in under my arm and plopped down on my couch.

"Oh yea come on in." I said sucking my teeth closing my door and putting my gun back in the night stand.

"You were gonna shoot me?"

"Aye, no body come knocking this time of night but cops, thieves and freaks. which one are you?" I smirked at her and she blushed.

The more she looked at me the redder her face got and this made me realize I was still in nothing but a towel.

"I'll be back." She node while I walked off into my room Putting on some boxers some gym shorts and black and white elite socks.

I walked around the corner and heard my stereo playing and her singing.

'Now that you're here

I got somethin' to say baby

I think that you should know

You're doin' the most, suga

So don't worry 'bout the situation

I'd never let you go

Can you handle it

If I go there baby with you

I can handle it

I can go there baby with you

Oh I hear you talkin' babe

Can you handle it

Can I go there baby with you

We gon' set it off

We gon' tear it up

Baby can you handle'

I walked behind her and placed my hands on her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder.

"That was nice. I didn't know you could blow like that."

"That's cause I only sing around the house where I'm comfortable." she said turning around facing me.