Chapter 14

Indigo Pov:

My head was throbbing, body aching. I was so lost, confused. One minute i was putting Sarah to bed, n now I'm in this big as white room. It was hella bright to, it made my eyes sting. I shut my eyes, covering them with my hands, trying to get the blazing light out of view. After a minute, i opened my eyes again, letting them focus to the light. Pause... rewind.. Now I'm laying in the middle of no where. One thing i know for sure was that this grass i was on was soft as shit. Damn.

"Indigo!" A voice said braking me from my thoughts. My head shot up looking around franticly trying to find the person behind the voice. I saw nobody. I brushed it off, walking around. Then i saw big ass trees appear out of no where, and a fountain with birds flying around it. Now i was just getting a little creeped out. As i was walking down a trail, i seen this girl standing in the middle of it. Strange thing is she was facing the other way, making her back facing me. She had some curly ass hair almost like mine. Which made me even more creeped out. Naw niqqa i anit bout this life. But like G shit da faq am i? I stood there not wanting to make any suddens moves. This could be a damn killer in a little girl body. I be watching them t.v shows. Shit i knew i shouldn't have watch them movies n shit. Got a niqqa fucked up. The next thing that happened changed my whole demeanor. The sight in front of me made me lose all thoughts in my mind. My eyes starting to water up, tears free falling down my cheeks to my feet. Next thing you know my feet taking me towards her. My little sister. She smiled widely, showing her teeth, and two missing front teeth. I laughed at the memory. I pulled in for a hug of a life time. It felt so real. But none of it made since. Am i dead. Cuz last time i remember she died when she was five. I never forgave myself after that day. It was my fault, she was taken from this world and into another. It all came back rushing to me. I remember every detail that lead to her death. And that killed me inside knowing i was the cause. If i could change anything in my life it would be that day, i would change that fact that it was her life that was taken, it should of been mine.

FLASHBACK

" Indigo honey go get your sister from Casey's house please." my mom said looking up from her laptop. I nodded slipping my slides on and grabing my keys out of the bowl on the table. Once i got out my house a cool breeze slaped me. Sending chills, and guessbumps through my body. Quickly getting in the car, and starting the ignition. Putting the windows down, turning the radio up. They were playing throw back jams, my favorite type of music. Switching lanes going to the exit, 'You can blame it on me' by 'Akon' started playing. So many memories flashed in my head. After the song ended i got out my car, walking up the steps to Casey's house. I knocked twice waiting for someone to answer. While i waited i scrolled through my Instagram feed. it was #thotcrushthursday and frankly i wasnt suppressed by who the girls were.

" hey indigo. " i looked up from my phone, giving a worm smile to Casey's mother.

"hey mama" i said as she pulled my into a hug. She stepped aside letting in.

"im gonna get noelle." i stated going up the steps to the play room, where i could here a bunch of laughter. As i neared the door i realized the laughs were from older kids. Around my age kids. (She sixteen in this 'flashback') The door was open, i walked past quick, so no one would notice me. Unfortenlly  i was noticed by an old time bestfriend. Luke was his name getting the females ws his game.

" indigo? " he called after me. I kept on walking,just wanting to get my kid sister and leave.

"indi" he called again this time pulling my arm making me spin into his chest. I shifted un comfortably, in his arms. He looked down at me, with that all to fimilar smile of his. We have bben friends since birth. Well not really but yu get the point. Anyways, we talked for some time. then he invited me to meet someof his friends, Which led to drinking, and puff puff pass. My mind was clear from all thoughts. A few minutes passed, then my phone vibrated n my pocket. Taking it out i saw a text from my mom. Thats when al memory came back to me. Thatvi came to get my sister, then ended up getting high off my ass. After explaining to them i had to leave, I made my way to the bathroom, spraying some random perfume on and splashing my face with water. I found Noelle, and basically dragged her out the house to my car. She was in the front sit, yet i told her a million times to sit in the back. It was already dark out, and nearing her bed time. Getting on the high way was a challenge, my vision was blurry, and i felt slightly dizzy. I brushed it off focusing on the road ahead of me. A loud honk scared me making me swerve off the road a little. Quickly grabbing the wheel, trying to steady the car. Oh did i mention that it was raining... hard. Im not the biggest fan of thunder let alone lightning. Next thing you know my car started spinning out of control, in the middle of the high way. I saw a head lights coming closer to us. Noelle was crying hard, I on the other hard was calm. Everything seemed to go in slow motion, then SMACK. Our car was hit and spinning like crazy then we a hit a tree on the side. This is when i started screaming, freaking out. Noelle laying in her seat, glass flew everywhere. She had cuts on her little baby face, tears streaming out her green eyes, looking at me. I broke down, balling. Her eyes slowly closing. And thats when everything went black. I could hear people screaming, sirenes nearing us. That was the last thing i heard before completly blacking out.

Turns out she passed away from the impact. From that day forward i hadnt talked to anyone for what felt like years in all reality it was  few months. I never forgave my self, and dont think i every will.

{ FLASH BACK END }

....~~~~~~~~~~~

ALRIGHT GUYS I WILL COUNTINUE THIS CHAPTER IN THE NEXT ONE. SO THIS IS PART ONE. SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN FOREVER. I WILL TAKE THIS OFF OF HOLD AND UPDATE SLOWLY. HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS AND SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS I MAY HAVE IN THIS CHAPTER. THANK YOU FOR THE READS AND VOTES LOVE YOU GUYS. TILL NEXT TIME .....

~gabby 👄✌