Chapter 2

picture of indigo in Mm (imagine with hazel eyes)

:Indigo POV:

Me and bri was in 3 rd period. We was bored out of our minds. The teacher was sitting behind his desk checking papers, and what not.

Indigo: yo what yo plans fo later?

Bri: Niqqa im goin home with you shit.

Indigo: you see i knew that i was just making sure you knew.

Bri: hmmh

*****

Group convo:

Chanel: ay can we meet at the studio?

Bri: i needa go home first an check sumthin

Nicole: ight me and chanel will meet you at yo place.

*****

Bri POV

bri: indigo wait here a min

Indigo: ight bring me a water on yo way back!

Bri: wif yo thirsty self!

****

I walked in my house, and it was dead quiet. "Ma im home!" i shouted. No answer. I walked to the kitchen, grabbed Indigo's water i was bout to leave when i seen a note stuck to the fridge.

BRIANNA PLEASE WATCH SARAH TONIGHT. I HAD TO BRING DETROY TO THE HOSPITAL. HE STARTED THROWING UP BLOOD. SARAH IS AT HER DANCE REHEARSAL'S. I WILL CALL YOU WHEN I GET SOMETHING ON HOW HE'S DOING. THANKS

~MOM xx

I groaned, she always does this, i mean i understand she had to go to the hospital but damn every other day. She always asking us to watch her, while she go out with her boyfriend. I quickly went to my room and grabbed my dance bag putting some sweats and a tank. I went to Sarah's room and grabbed her tablet. I knew she would get bored so why not. I went to grab some clothes for my ma just in case she stayin over night with Detroy. After i got everything i made my way to the car. I saw Nicole and Chanel car outside.

Bri: Yall ever here of idunno Car pull!?

Chanel: yea but Ni had to get gas.

Indigo: Then you wonder why you anit got no gas.

Bri: yall wanna stay the night since it is friday.

Indigo:ight ill stay

Nicole & Chanel: same

Bri: ight park yo cars, we funna take mine. I got in my Black on black BMW, n pulled out so they can park they cars. They all hoped in, I gave Indigo her water, n blasted the radio. Talk dirty to me came on by Jason Derulo & 2 Chainz. I was mentally dancing, and hoping around, like i said mentally i didn't want to kill no one... yet.

Chanel: why da hell we at a little kids studio?!

Bri: oh i have to watch Sarah tonight.

Chanel: is that why you wanted us to come over to baby sit wif you?

Bri: yes and no. Look Detroy in the hospital ight, and i just need the extra help. I dont wanna here any of yo bullshit tonight brah! From any of yall. With that i got out the car to retrieve my munchkin. I opened the door and i swear i was bout to get sucked in to the mound of lil jits up in this bitch. I pushed through them tryin to get to the end of the hall. I seen this fine niqqa inside the studio my sis was dancing in. I walked in and immediately got attacked by her and her friends. "Hey, guys off plz." They didnt move a inch. Lwad god help me with these kids! This was a cute little moment, i decided to capture it, i took my phone out and snapped a pic just then a lil boy snatched my phone and ran away. Oh hell naw! i got up and legit chased the lil man down, I was gaining on him, once he was right infront of me i scooped him up and started tickling him. Little giggles filled my ears. I grabbed my phone and put him down, then that niqqa i saw earlier came over. "sorry lil ma, he just go crazy sometimes." he explained. "oh its ok, love having little moments with them." "bri can we go?" Sarah's small voice asked. "yea do you have everything?" She nodded making her little curls bounce everywhere. "look look!" She did a part of her dance routine. She was so cute.
"Well bri i'll see you sometime." The mysterious boy said and waled off with the lil boy. I stood there dumbfounded. Sarah grabbed my fingers pullin me out the door.

********

We pulled up to the studio, it was Chanel's aunts. We did some stretch exercises, and started working on the rountine. Just then the glass broke. I got up to go check it, my gun was in my hand. As soon as i stepped out side they started shooting more, I ran inside and told Sarah to hide in the bathroom, while the rest of us started shooting back.

******

Vote

Comment

Share