Chapter 6

No one Pov:

For the boys, they thought going to their trap house was easy. A piece of cake, stealing candy form a baby. Catch my drift. But what they dont know is that Antwan and his boys have a plan up they sleeve. The boys pulled up a few blocks, getting ready to shoot the house up. Dominique, and trey went through the front. Jordan, and Leon went through the back. Leaving the rest to surround the building. D gave them all singles, indicating them to kick down the door and start the action. Once they got in side, their main priority was to shot the gun men. After that was done, D and Trey made they way up the stairs going through every room. Shooting everything in sight. There was one more room left, they were cautious just in case she might be in there. D counted to 3 n kicked the door only to find it empty with the windows open.

*****

Chanel Pov:

This Niqqa was determined to make me his. What he need to be determined to is some acne medicine, and tooth paste. Shit. Its been a day that iv been in this dumpster of a trap house. Shit I'm pretty sure this his mama house. Its old pictures of what I'm assuming his family.

"You should just let me go, it be a lot easier. Your mama house wont get shot up. Everyone's happy." I said with the most fake smile
I could make plastered on my face.

"Yo shut up i don't wanna hear your voice!" he spat out leaving the room. Shit i ain't wanna see yo face anyways. I knew D would come n get me. When he do get me i wanna be the one to out a bullet in this Antwan head. What felt like hours, Antwan came running in pushing me in the closet. What the actual fuck. Just then i heard gun shots, that could only mean one thing. Dominique came to get ma ass. I started smiling happy that i wouldn't have to stay with this rocky mountain lookin ass.
speaking of the devil, Antwan came in rushing n pulling me out the closet. he cupped his hand over my mouth making any noise sound muffled. he opened a window, looking down then telling me to jump. he gotta be out of his damn mind if he think, me CHANEL RANEE JONES funna jump out a window on the second floor, Da fuq wrong wif him.

"Girl you betta jump or i will push you." he growled.

"Ight ight damn don't get your panties in a twist." With that i jumped down.
I heard a loud crack, when i landed making me yelp in pain. I fell to the floor nearly in tears, but i dont show any emotion. I was probably making some weird faces or some shit like that. He jumped down next to me landing perfectly. He must of noticed i was hurt cuz he bent down carrying me to a car. A car all to familiar or my liking.

"Is that my fucking car.?!" He just chuckled and laid me in the back gently. Then we were off.

*******

Dominique Pov:

I counted to 3, then kicked the door down. Before i could even react i saw the windows open. I rushed to it trying to see where they went. Nothing.

"YO HE JUST GOT IN A RED CHARGER WITH CHANEL!" one of my guys shouted. Me and trey made our way downstairs quickly hopping in the vans. We caught up to them, just on their tails. Jordan started shooting at the car but nothing happened no bullet holes nada. How the hell. He shot at the tire, making the car spin in front of us. we stopped the van while the charger smacked into a tree, bursting to flames instantly. I jumped out the van running to the car. I tried opening the door but it wouldn't open. I saw chanel inside, she looked lifeless, and fragile. I found a rock and smashed it into the window. The glass flew everywhere but i didnt care. When the hole was big enough i stuck my hand in. (dont think dirty !) Pulling the lock up so i could open the door. I pulled her out just in time. When we got back to the van the car blew, sending its pieces flying everywhere.

"Get to a hospital! and call the girls." I said sitting in the back with her laying on me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK YALL HOPE YALL LIKE IT. ACTION DRAMA MORE ACTION. sry caps was stuck :) ok this how its gon go you guys pick i update everyday but the chappies will be short or i update 2 times a week and they be long. your choice leave it in the comment section vvvv

Vote🌟

Comment 💬

Share 📮

Luv yall ✌️💋💎