Movie Night

As Friday's schooling comes to an end and Professor Kukuis class is dismissed for the weekend, Lillie brings up a topic.

"Hey everyone.. Err, since it's the weekend, I'm gonna host a sleepover tonight at my place, I'll uh.. have movies, snacks, drinks. If you all are interested?" Lillie said.

"I'm in!" Mallow and Kiawe shouted at the same time.

"Same here." Sophocles said in a more mild tone. 

"Me aswell." Lana said softly.

"You bet!" Ash said throwing his fist up in the air.

"A-alright then! My place by 9:25, It's settled." Lillie said smiling as the gang split paths. 

"Hey Lillie! Wait up!" Mallow said running towards her friend.

"Mallow, what's wrong?" Lillie said confused and worried.

"No Girls night?" Mallow said giving Lillie a Lenny face.

"W-what are you implying?" Lillie said blushing furiously.

"Be honest here, you're doing this allllllllll for Ash aren't ya?" Mallow said elbowing her friend softly. "I've always noticed you've been eyeing on him ever since he joined our class."

At this point Lillie's blushing went to siracha sauce spicy. "STOP ITTTT" Lillie said embarrassed to the bone.

"Knew it!" Mallow said applauding herself.

"I'll admit. I do want to spend some time with Ash tonight. But I do also want to enjoy everyone's company.." Lillie said truthfully.

"Hhm.. Is that so?" Mallow said thinking sarcastically.

Lillie's face turns as white as snow.

"I'm just messing with you girl!" Mallow said cackling alongside her friend.

"You'll always get me." Lillie said while laughing.

"Cya tonight, Lillie." As Mallow enters her restaurant and Lillie enters her limo.

At Lillie's Mansion...

Lillie's Mansion was all set up for the sleepover. The projector was there to film the movie, bowls of snack and candy, and enough sodas to go around.

"Hhm.. It's 9:30 and Ash isn't here yet.." Lillie said sadly looking at the clock. 

"I'm sure he'll be here soon." Lana said sticking her tongue out. "How about we get some more ice cream?" Lana said grabbing Lillie's hand. 

Around 9:40 Ash opens the front door as the rest of the gang are already in their pajamas ready to start the movie.

"Ack. Sorry I'm late everyone." Ash said sweat dropping.

"It's fine!" Mallow said. "We're just glad you're here." Lillie included with a slight blush. 

"I'll go get changed and meet you all back down here." Ash said running up the stairs as he hangs his hat on the hanger.

"Same old Ash.." everyone said as they sweat dropped.

As the movie begins, Ash runs down the stairs and jumps on the sofa with his orange rowlet short and Pokémon boxers Being on the far left side right next to Lillie. 

Both were beginning to blush. Not realizing how close they were to each other on a small uncomfortable sofa.

As the movie progressed, the gang began to grow more tired and sleepy. Sophocles passed out on the couch without brining his sleeping bag. Kiawe went out at around 11. Mallow and Lana almost finished the duration of the movie, but were out cold at midnight. 

Realizing this and knowingly Ash was the only one remaining awake, Lillie was practically shaking. 

"Hey uh Ash?" Lillie said poking her classmates shoulder.

"What's up?" Ash said with his eyes wide open looking at the movie.

"W-would you like to move the movie up to my room since everyone else is sleeping? I don't think their snores are helping us pay attention." Lillie said.

"Sounds alright with me!" Ash said getting up and handling the projecter. "You know what Lillie?  I'll handle all this. You can go up to your room and get comfortable or something like that." Ash said laughing with a big smile.

"You sure?" Lillie said to her classmate.

"Trust me, I'll be fine." Ash said back.

Lillie accepted his offer and went uostrais to her room. She considered that Ash would take at least 5-10 minutes to bring the equipment up, so she began writing in her diary. 

"Dear Diary," Lillie spoke out loud as she also wrote. "Today was great, I got to spend this amazing night with all my friends. The snacks, drinks, and the movie were delightful. But I realized something about myself today. Maybe I do have a crush on Ash, but, maybe noes not the time. But at least I know, that he'll always be there for me, as a friend or something more. He's Ash. That's just who he is..." Lillie said finishing up her writings as she passes out cold.

Just then, Ash opens the door. "Lillie I'm here-" Ash said being interrupted by the faint snoring beside him. He turned and saw Lillie, leaning her arms on the table with her head on top of her arms.

Ash smiled at the cute sight of Lillie as he puts the movie equipment down. He picked up Lillie, realizing how light she was, and walked over towards her bed. Lillie stirred a bit and wrapped  her arms around Ash's back without waking up. Ash immediately blushed as he felt her arms around his back. He gently laid Lillie on her back and covered her with a blanket.

"Goodnight Lillie." Ash whispered. Ash walked out of the room and slowly shut the door.

Lillie lay on her back, wide awake as her mouth formed a small smile.

"Goodnight Ash." she whispered before closing her eyes and going to sleep.

A/N: Hahahahahahahaha everyone. A brand new story here for you today on this fine Wednesday. Enjoy!