Authors Note

Hey wonderful people! I hope you've had an amazing day! But I'm here to talk about some things. 

First, I hope all of the 40+ people that have read the first 2 drabbles have enjoyed them! I tried to get creative and used a lot of pokemon in the stories, and the shipping comes in.  Anyway I'm here to state some things and ask some questions!

How are you guys liking the stories so far? For my first two fan fictions I thought I did solid. I'm just starting off with separate stories and not multiple chapters partly because I'm a beginner, then again. Lol! 

Next week I have some wonderful, totally glorious exams that I need to study my ass of for. So I may not be able to write those huge stories such as "Saving Lillie" today, but some small basic drabbles with the shippings. Do you guys think I should focus more on the shipping? Or keep it like this. Tomorrow is the new anime episode so I may focus the next story on that, or randomness. Lol.

I've also seen.. an EXTREME lack of Mallow stories, and I think that ship has plenty of opportunities, which the writers decide to ignore,  so I was thinking maybe I could make this an AureliaShipping and AshxMallow shipping drabbles? Idk! What do you guys think? I'd like to hear all the feedback I can get! 

Your fellow shipper,

-Ray