Breaking bones and traffic laws

The crowd cheered when the jet retreated.

"That's right!" A man yelled, holding up a shoe. "You better run!"

Sam, however, sprinted over to her best friend. His parents were kneeling next to him, trying to rejuvenate him.

"Someone call an ambulance!!" Was shouted among the crowd.

Sam kneeled next to the Fentons and flinched at the sight of her friend. It had been her turn to check on Danny, so she had skipped a lesson and had ran in only to see him surrounded and shot down. Now he lay here covered in bruises, pale and burned, probably because of the GIW's gun, not to mention unconscious.

His parents were not taking this well. His mom was crying and trying desperately to wipe the green tinted blood away. This wouldn't help Danny in any way but she seemed focused on cleaning him from any evidence that he was hurt.

His dad was muttering under his breath. His eyes wide as he held his limp kid.

About three ambulances pulled up, having been called by several people. There were also some police cars and the distant roar of an emergency helicopter.

The policemen pushed people away to make way for the medics. Two medics squatted down next to Danny and quickly started working on his worst injuries.

Sam couldn't see much past the policeman blocking her sight but she could tell they were stopping the bleeding. Especially from the injury on his head. She knew head wounds blead fast (thanks to Danny) but this looked bad.

Meanwhile his parents were shouting out things.

"Please help him!" Maddie begged. "That's my son. Save him!"

They were in a panic. The whole place was chaos. People were crowding around and shouting and camera crews going awol because of this breaking news and the Fentons kept trying to get to their son.

The medics put the halfa on a stretcher and directed him to the ambulance as quick as they could.

One of them stopped Jack from getting in too. "Wait at the hospital. Don't worry, Mr. Fenton. We'll take good care of your son."

"But he's a ghost!" Jack said frantically. "We can help you with that."

The medic froze and sent his comrade a questioning look.

The other called through a telephone that was attached to the vehicle and his eyes widened. "It's true," he said when he hang up. "It seems we have Danny Phantom on our stretcher."

The medic's eyes got huge and he eyed the boy that was being taken care of by the third doctor. He glanced back to see both of the parents watching him hopefully. "Do you know how to heal a ghost? Or whatever this kid is?"

Maddie hesitated but she knew her knowledge would be valuable to her boy. "We've studied ghosts and how they work for years. Please let us help."

The medic gave the other medics a glance before nodding. "Only one, though."

They both stepped in before pausing. Jack smiled sadly. "I'll go with the RV."

"Thank you, Jack." Maddie sighed in relief and stepped in. The doors closed, leaving Jack and Sam outside. They watched the ambulance take off with the siren on, people rushing out of the way and waving them good luck.

Jack sighed but he turned on his heel and sprinted to the RV. Sam followed quickly.

He got in and turned on the engine. The door of the other seat opened and he saw Sam stepping in.

"I'm coming too," she said with a determined glint.

Jack honestly couldn't care so he grabbed the wheel tightly. "Hold on."