Let's Play, Liars Ball

Leah: are you guys ready we were supposed to be at the studio 10 minutes ago!

Andi: I would tell you to keep your panties on but it’s a little too late for that.

Leah: *glares at her*

Demi: were just waiting for Prod to find a shirt and *To Andi* I can’t believe you picked Bianca to the game over me.

Andi: she’s family

Demi: I’m your sister!

Andi: just because I didn’t pick you it doesn’t mean you have to start threatening me!

Demi: Andi you know what-

Leah: girls we don’t have enough time to argue, Demi could you go help Prod find something  to wear.

Demi: *sighs/walks away*

*

*

*

*

Realtor: and this is the living room built perfectly for a family of six.

Jade: *awkward smile* family of six? it’s only the two of us we don’t have kids.

Realtor: not for long, this neighborhood is full of children ready to be played with and your hips are wide enough to bare at least five.

Jade: *scoffs* excuse me!

Ray: careful…

Jade: *to Realtor*  can you give us a minute?

Realtor: of course just don’t take so long because this house waits for no one! *leaves*

Ray: *wraps arms around Jade’s waist* so you ready to buy? Start our little family?

Jade: *pushes away from him* NO! I’m not your suburbs farm wife!

Ray: um…okay? I’m confused because you’re the one who said you wanted to move out and start a family.

Jade: you would think that! Is that why you married me so you can turn me into your little sex slave!

Ray: *clears throat* Jay bird I married you because I love you…and I’m partially  scared of you

Jade: *chuckles/hits him* then what  are we doing right now?

Ray: were doing what you want.

Jade: this is what I thought  I wanted, but I’m not ready to start a new life  and family especially when I already got a developed one plus they can’t survive without us.