Saying Goodbye to the Worst *Finale*

(Apartment)

Jade: *sitting on couch* I can’t believe…you don’t know my eye color! *faces Ray*

Ray: its not that I don’t know it…I just forgot.

Jade: *scoffs* that doesn’t make it a case of endearment!

Ray: Jay what does it matter? I married you didn’t I so ease up.

Jade: ease up? First you forget my eye color then next thing I know I’m lying in a coffin because you ‘forgot’ I was allergic to mushrooms?!

Ray: you’re allergic to mushrooms?

Jade: *glares at him*

Ray: *laughs* I was joking! Geesh and we shouldn’t be worrying about that anyway…

Jade: oh really? And what should I be worrying about?

Ray: *pulls her closer* you should be worrying about how you’re going to be able to maintain me being a happy man for the rest of my life.

Jade: oh really? * smiles/kisses him/fake yawns* I’m too tired maybe in the morning unless I ‘forget’ but you should ease up. *goes to bed*

Ray: *sighs/falls on couch*

Prince: *runs in* why are you just lying around?

Ray: *sits up/confused* well its late, I’m tired and I’m home.

Prince: but Andi’s gone…I need to find her!

Ray: *shrugs* that seems like a personal problem bro…I mean how you described and used the term of ‘I’ it seems kind of personal. I like Andi but I refuse to chase her ass across town for her enjoyment and maybe its time for you to give up too, were not kids anymore and maybe she’ll realize that and grow up! *goes to bed*

Prince: *sighs/mumbles* but it’s my fault and I refuse to give up on her…

Leah: *walks in*well that show was a bust...*looks at Prince* Whats wrong?

Prince: Whats wrong? Weren’t you at the studio?

Leah: *sighs*oh god. Is this about Andi? Not to be a downer or a negative Sally but… I personally think that’s it’s your fault-

Prince: excuse me!

Leah: I’m not finished… I not all about the religion crap but maybe this is a sign from the BIG guy upstairs that you two aren’t suppose to be together…think about it, the 75% time you two are together your happy… maybe its time to give the other 25% a go…the single life isn’t that bad.

Prince: but its only 25%.

Leah: that’s a big 25% of being miserable in a relationship.

Prince: so what are you saying?

Leah: *shrugs* you already know I’m not the appropriate type to give out advice like that…but I think you know what I’m trying to say…*goes to bed*

Prince: *deep sighs/looks down*

(Next Morning)

Jade: *looking out window* its raining cats and dogs.

Bianca: *excited* REALLY?! I love cats. But aren’t they afraid of water? We should bring them in; we wouldn’t want them to get hurt.

Leah: *gives her a look* Bianca she doesn’t really mean cats and dogs are falling out the sky…she means it’s raining hard out.

Bianca: oh. Well that’s sucky.