Chapter~One

"Eve come down honey, breakfast is ready." My dad says softly standing in my door way while I finish up my makeup. "Ok dad one second please." My parents have always raised me to be sweet and kind, and we have
grown to always use soft voices in our home because of my anxiety. It's not the best thing but I've grown to love it a way, the only thing that I don't like is my stutter around new kids, it's the worst. It's also really embarrassing trying to talk to someone when all you do is get stuck on a letter.

"Ok dad, how do I look?" I say turning around. "Oh honey you look absolutely beautiful," my dad says hugging me. "Daaddddd" I say laughing. "Ok, ok let's go down stairs" he replied while leading me down into the kitchen, where I see my mother setting the table "morning momma" I greet her while kissing her cheek.
" morning baby, sleep well?" She asked while handling me a cup of milk, " yep, thank you."

"Bye mom, bye dad!" I yelled out as I closed the door. As I walk down the drive and on to school, all the possibilities that could actually happen start flowing into my mind like a river of some sort. There are so many of them that I didn't realize I had already made the 15 minute walk to school.

Breathe in. Breathe out. "Ok I got this." I prep myself before stepping into the school parking lot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys let me know what you all think.

Until next chapter, byyeee.