»15

warning; mentions of smut
this goes from 0 to 100 real quick

warning; mentions of smut this goes from 0 to 100 real quick

CURRENTLY LISTENING TO 'STRANGERS' BY HALSEY.

HIPS
CHAPTER 15

THE AVENGERS THAT WERE REQUIRED to change took turns using the van. They were separated into pairs and considering Wanda was already clad, Nava shared her time with Bucky. Each duo had a minute each. She thought it was kind of unjust how everybody had heavy layers of protection, and all she had was easily-chilled armor plates. They didn't even shelter her whole body thoroughly. Working with all guys, she certainly didn't think her outfit sufficed.

Worry was settled at that bottom of her stomach, troubled by the fact that they were working outside the law and that Bucky could get severely injured. She didn't want to let him out of her sight, though she knew at some point she'd need to. Nava knew what it was like when somebody died in her arms, and she didn't want to go through the agonizing pain ever again. It was like dying; it wasn't difficult for somebody's death to drain the life out of her. Nothing hurt more than losing a loved one. She knew that better than anyone else.
She was very jumpy today, and this theory was tested when Bucky wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her against his bare chest. Nava nearly jumped out of her skin, feeling as if she had morphed into him. But, really, there was still that same separation of their bodies. "Relax." he mumbled against her hair.
Her tense shoulders unknotted, and she gave in to the gentle touch. Her body suddenly was very aware of how naked she was. She didn't have her shirt on, just a bra. He rubbed his thumb against the side of her ribcage in circular motions, curing her overwrought mood.

"I'm not in the mood to do this today." he rested his chin atop her head. Nava seconded that, brutally fighting several of her close friends wasn't a planned activity. She knew fighting Tony would be hard, unless he did something that would piss her off. Getting angry was the last thing she wanted to do, because then she was uncontrollable. However, Tony commonly did illogical things that outraged the 7.6 billion people on earth. And out of those 7.6 billion humans, Nava was fighting two of her best friends who were on the wrong side; mainly because they were all supposed to be on one side. But with Tony's rash decisions, and Steve's strong opinions, there were going to be disagreements. If Stark wanted to bring them into a heavily-guarded prison, that was his own mistake.

Nava turned around and bit her lip, standing on her tippy toes. "What do you want to do today?" she asked seductively and placed her hands on either sides of his waist. His eyes were lit up with passion, a small grin forming on his inflexible lips. He rarely smiled, and the sight made Nava heated. Bucky pulled her up against his body, kissing her so that their lips morphed perfectly against each other's. The most vivid emotion invaded her body when Bucky got close to her, and her breath seemed to be clogged in her throat. Undeniable happiness was flowing in her system, she couldn't wipe the smile from her lips once he pulled away. He pressed his lips against her ear. "I want to fuck you until your hips break." he whispered, and a chill ran down her spine.