Pout

I couldn't sleep so I got out of bed. The reason I couldn't sleep was because Jay wasn't next to me. He was somewhere being stubborn. I quietly crept downstairs and there he was. Siting on the couch watching tv. I walked over and stood next to where he was sitting. When he saw me his face immediately became angry and he rolled his eyes focusing back on the tv giving me no attention.

"Jay. Will you please come to bed. You know it's hard for me to sleep with out you"

He continued to stare at the tv. I looked down and started playing with my fingers.

"Baby? Please. I want you" I said in my seductive voice. Usually that gets him but he remained still. I heavily sighed looking back down at my fingers.

"Jay. Please come sleep with me. This is dumb. Babyyy" I pouted. I pushed my hair out of my face and crossed my arms. I made a whiney sound as if I was crying. He didn't budge. I looked at the tv then back at him. After standing there for a minute I left to see how he would react. He didn't do shit. He sat there for five minutes until I came back standing in the same spot as before.

"Jay you are being so damn childish. This is ridiculous. We are married and you need to just drop it" I said getting upset. He didn't even do anything.

"Jayyyy I'm sorry baby please. Why are you so upset baby. I said sorry" I begged sitting on the couch next to him. I grabbed his arm and hugged it. He rolled his eyes again and rested his head on his palm. I looked up at him with sad eyes as I played with his fingers. I kissed his arm and laid his hand on my lap.

"Jay. I'm sorry...... *sigh* you don't wuv me jay" I said in my cute pouty voice.

I sat up on my knees, his arm falling back on the couch. I kissed his cheek. He didn't move. I kissed his face again and again. I kissed lower to his neck and placed soft kisses there.

"Baby" I said into his neck. "Talk *kiss* to *kiss* me *kiss*"

I began sucking on his neck. I placed a hand on his chest softly I could tell he was struggling to ignore me now. I stopped sucking his neck and grabbed his hand. I made his hand touch my ass. His hand slid off like he didn't have control of it. I just continued to pleasure his neck. I slid into his lap, straddling him. My breast covered his view of the tv. He moved his head to the side and placed it back on his palm. That gave me better access to his neck.

I sucked, kiss, and nibbled on his neck for five minutes. Still nothing. Boy can he hold a grudge. I started grinding on him. I started kissing his lips. All he did was take it or move his head. I climbed off his lap and got on the floor. I got in front of him. He glanced down at me then back at the tv. I stared at him. My hands traveled up his jeans to his belt. I tugged at his belt a few before unbuckling it. I took the belt off and tossed it on the ground.

"Jay?"

He didn't look at me. I unbuttoned his pants and undid his zipper. I struggled pulling his pants down but I managed. They were now a pool at his ankles. I looked up at him. He was biting his lip. I got up a little and kissed his cheek moving closer to his lips. I sat back on my knees.

"Baby" I said laying my head on one of his knees. "I'm sorry baby" I whispered as my hand traveled up his boxers. He jumped a little. I pulled his boxers down and there lay his lengthy penis. I grabbed it and stroked it slowly. I looked up at Jay. He was still putting on a front. I stroked it faster. He balled his fist that his head was laying on. I stared at him as my hand continued to jerk him. I felt him getting harder in my hand. I used my other hand to stroke when my hand got tired. After a couple minutes he was fully erect. He was still trying his best to ignore me but I saw him looking down at me a few times. I started using both of my hands to stroke his big friend.

"You want it baby?"

I got no response. I stopped stroking and got up. I sat on his lap again. The only thing between us was his d¡ck. I grabbed and started stroking again. I began working on his neck while stroking slower. I licked his spot. That's when I heard a low quiet grunt. I started sucking on his spot to get a response. He bit his lip keeping them inside. His penis was rock hard and big. I used my other had to dip and finger inside his hole. I felt the small amount of pre cum on my finger. I smiled and got off his lap back on to the floor. I kissed his penis before licking it. I heard him sigh in relief. I put his tip in my mouth softly sucking it. He closed his eyes. My tongue trailed around his tip. I slid down lower on his member. My hand had a soft grip on the base of his d¡ck. My head was now bobbing on half of his d¡ck slowly. I hear Jay moaning. I sped up and played with my tongue.

"Fuck" Jay whispered.

I moaned vibrating my jaw on him. He loved that. I used my hand to stroke the bottom of his d¡ck. I went lower till I was close to gagging. I deep throated him before pulling him out to breathe. While I was catching my breath I stroked him and looked up him. He was rested on the couch laying back. He looked like he was bout to explode. I smirked and continued to pleasure him. After a few minutes he tensed up. I felt his legs tighten up. He looked like was bout to grab my hair but he restrained his hands from doing so. I started sucking faster. He balled his fist up and breathed out heavily.

"SHIT" he yelled releasing his frustration inside my mouth. I took him out having a little of his cum in my mouth. I swallowed it and watched the rest spill out of his drained manhood. His face sweaty and tired looking. I wiped my mouth and stood up. Once he was done I sat on his lap.

"Baby?"

He suddenly flipped me over on my back. He got on top of me. He did all of that within seconds. He ripped my panties off of me. I screamed as he shoved his d¡ck inside me. He thrusted roughly into me.

"AAH SHIT BABYY SLOW DOWN" he ignored my cries and instead went faster. He was thrusting hard and fast. All I could do was scream.

"Uhnnnnn Baby Youreee hurting me" I lied trying to get him ease up as I put my hands on his chest.

"Take it" he said.

He was hitting so deep. He continued thrusting in me and I put my hands on his shoulders.

"Mmmmmmshittttttt" I groaned feeling my orgasm wanting to be released. He buried his face in my neck and sucked it. I felt myself tightening up. He thrusted hard a couple more times and I creamed. My cream covered his penis which was still thrusting inside me. As he kept going I kept cuming over and over. It felt even better after I climaxed. He pulled out shoved it back in. He kept repeating this.

"Say my name"

He was teasing me hella bad. I wanted it and he's playing.

"Jayyyyyy"

"No"

"SHAAWWNNNN"

"Nah. Quit playing before I tear that ass up"

"YES DADDYYYYY" I moaned as he placed himself back in. He slammed his manhood into me.

"Ahhhhh Jayyyy baby I said sorry" I moaned.

"You're what?" he asked hiring harder than before.

"SORRRRYYYY" I screamed cuming.

"Damn" he grunted looking at his d¡ck destroy my kitty. He placed a hand on my shirt over my belly. He hit deep and hard a couple more times before pulling out. He came on my shirt.

"We ain't done. Get that ass upstairs and get on that bed" he said sternly. My body ached as I moved any part of it. I slowly got up and eased my way upstairs for another round of brutal fucking.

Sexy Pout😚😌
________________
5+ Comments
10+ Likes 😘