The Morning After

--Jay--

I woke feeling great. Last night was... mmm makes me want some more. I looked over at Bey. I wore her out. Her hair was messy and her body was spread out on her side of the bed. Although her messy hair and bit of slobber was noticeable she still looks sexy. And I want some more of last night.

"Bey" I whisper softly. She didn't respond. After a night like last night she's in deep sleep. I reached over and kissed her neck. I got no reaction. I sucked on her neck. After a few seconds I suck harder and add in some nibbles. Damn! She didn't budge. I slid my hands under the cover and rubbed her bare thigh. She twitched a bit as my hand went higher up her thigh.

"Bey" I whispered again into her neck. My hand now reached it's destination. I slowly and softly rubbed her kitty.

"Mmmm" she groaned still sleep.

I eased my hand lower and through her lips and rubbed her clit. She groaned again. I began rubbing a little faster and harder.

"Ahhhh" she moaned softly waking up a little. I got back on kissing her neck again. By the time she was blinking her eyes open my finger was wet with her juices. Before she fully woke up I slid myself under the covers. I spread her legs apart. I rubbed my finger around her pussy and leaned my face in. I started eating her slowly. She spread her legs wider once she was fully awake. My tongue not missing any spots her tasteful juice could be found. I swirled and flicked her clit quickly.

"Mmmmmh Babby" she moaned reaching her hand down to my head. She used her hand to guide me. I licked towards her hole and licked over it. I used two fingers and began to push in her hole. Not wasting anytime I quickly fingered her.

"Yesssss baee.... Uhhhhh...." she moaned still soft but louder than the last. I began eating her while continuing to finger her. After a couple minutes I felt her tightening around my fingers. I looked up. Although I'm under the covers I could tell her back was fully arched and she was gripping the sheets.

"Fuccccck Jay baby right thereeee" she said reaching her climax. I took my fingers out and replaced them with my tongue. I tongue fucked her deep and quickly while messaging her clit. She was going crazy. She was rubbing my head and moaning a lot.

"Shiiit" she said in a high pitch voice. Her legs quickly wrapped around me putting me in a leg hold. My face smushed in her pussy which was cumming like a waterfall. While in a leg lock I opened my mouth and sucked some of her sweet juice. Once she released me I licked the rest off her leg and ass cheeks. I got up and wiped my mouth.

She puffed out of breath with her eyes still closed. I leaned in and kissed her making her taste her own juices. Our kiss got passionate and rough when we added tongue. I reached my hand back down and messaged her kitty. I broke the kiss and messaging and sat up. I was now on my knees and she was laying down under me. She sat up too and kissed my neck going down to my neck and chest. She stopped at my navel.

"I love you baby"

"I love you too queen"

She pulled my boxers down. I was already hard. She got up and walked to the end of the bed. She pulled me to sit on the edge of the bed.

She grabbed my dick and started going up and down on it with her hand. It steadily got harder in her hand. Her eyes were locked in mine the whole time. After a minute she kissed the tip and licked it slowly. She dipped her tongue in my hole.

"Mmmm" she moaned. "I can't wait to taste you baby"

With that being said she put me in her mouth. It felt soooo good. So warm and soft. I closed my eyes and bit my lip. She started going lower and lower. She took it out and breathed some air before going back down. She licked my shaft up and down. She went back to sucking and then she did this thing with her tongue. It gave me chills. She started deep throating. I dont wanna brag but my fellas pretty big. But she kept going until she gagged and backed out a little. That shit was so hot. I reached my hand down and grabbed her hair. I guided her as she continued sucking. After a while I felt my self about to cum. I didn't want that yet so I stopped her. I stood up and brought her up with me. I kissed her and pressed my erection on her. I turned us so her back was facing the bed. I broke the kiss and softly pushed her on the bed. I climbed on top of her and kissed. I was eager to be inside her. As we kissed I eased my self inside and started slowly pumping.

"Mmmmnh yesss" she moaned during the kiss. I went harder and deeper. Our kiss broke and she wrapped her arms around my neck. She started moaning into my neck. She was right in my ear.

"Fuck Babyyyy. Go faster!!"

I sat up and unwrapped my self from her arms. I pulled her closer to me and spread her legs as far as the could go. I gripped her thighs and started going ham.

"Is this fast....enough baby?"

"Ahhhh uhhhhh mmmm shhi iiiiit"

"What?" I said hitting hard.

She screamed when I did "yesssss babyyyy" I started speeding up.

"Aww shitt baby. Ease up" she screamed and put the pillow over her face.

"You can take it Babe." I said leaning in and kissing her. I looked down at her breast and saw them bouncing. It was such a turn on. I leaned back up and slowed up my strokes. I was going slow but deep and hard. She moaned with every stroke. I leaned down, moved the pillow and buried my face in her neck. She wrapped her arms and legs around me. She started tightening up as did I. After a few more hard strokes she started shaking and dug her nails in my back.

"Hmmmmn jjjaaaaayyy" she whimpered.

As soon as she came I pulled out. I came on her stomach and breast. After I came I breathed out heavily cause I was tired.

"Baby?" she was out cold on the same position she woke up in. Once again I wore her out. I chuckled to my self and got up to get a towel. I wiped her off and climbed into bed pulling her close to me.

Good Morning😉.