Rocket

He laid back on the bed in nothing but his boxers.

"Will you watch me?"

He shook his head yes. I started to strip out of my clothes slowly.

"Jay?"

"Yes baby" he said. His eyes never leaving my body.

"I love you. You know that?" I said in a low seductive tone.

"Yes. I love you too"

"Let me show you how I feel baby"I said removing my last piece of clothing. I was left in my matching black bra and panties.

"Don't you know that I'll give you good loving if you need it?"

"Yes baby"

I rubbed down my body starting at my face making my lip flick.

"Don't take your eyes off it" I said as I finished rubbing down my body. I crawled on top of him really slow. I sat my ass on his lap.

"Watch it" I said. His eyes traveled my bodies every curve. Watching my skin closely. "If you like, you can touch it. Do you wanna touch it baby?" I asked. He slid his hands up my thighs to my sides. He slid one hand back down to rub and caress my thigh.

"Grab me and don't let go" I said in a moaning voice. "Let me know that you're ready"

He grabbed my sides. I leaned down and kissed his lips softly. Our lips syncing with each other softly. Kissing like our lips were meant for each other. I pressed my tongue on his lips. He let me in his mouth. His hands slid from my thigh to my ass. He caressed it with both hands softly. I sat back from our kiss. His hands went up my back to my bra strap. He slowly unhooked and took it off. He tossed it on the floor and caressed my breast. He brought me down. I held myself on my hands as he sucked my breast, licking tenderly. He was gently rubbing them as I moaned in pleasure.

I stood up and removed my underwear. I took his underwear off too. I laid down on the bed and he climbed on top of me positioning himself between my legs. He kissed me passionately laying his dick on my pussy. He grinded on my clit. I felt him getting harder with every stroke. The feeling was amazing making me wetter by the stroke.

"I love you Bey"

With that being said he pushed inside of me going deep till he was all in. He stroked deep and slow making sure I had all of him.

"Uhnoooooh mmmmhhh"I moaned full of satisfaction.

He went as deep and he could and you could swear it was in my chest. My back was arched and my hands had a strong grip on his arms.

"AAahhhh damn baby"

He stroked powerfully and picking up his speed a little. My nails sunk into his arms. I dont know if they were hurting him. He looked me in my eyes. They were filled with love and passion.

"Go faster baby" I groaned.

He leaned down and kissed me speeding up his strokes. Our tongues dancing in my mouth. He but my lip and pulled away.

"Ooooooh uhn" I moaned my body rocking on the bed. He was going hard. He sat up and held my thighs. I grabbed on to the sheets above my head pulling them.

"Daddy, daddy, mmmmm uhnnn yas lawd" I moaned closing my eyes.

He spread my legs wider and started pounding me. It felt indescribable.

"DADDY AW SHEEIITT UHNN OHHH" I screamed to Lawd. He was going ham. I was reaching my peak as he kept rocking. I was still screaming as my pussy tightened around him. He grunted and squealed, his dick tensing up as well.

"Shit bey"

His cum shot inside me. As soon as he came I started flowing. Both of our juices running out. He pulled out and laid next to me.

"Damn" I said then smiled turning over on my side facing Jay.

Sweet Love💋💗