Chapter 2

EYO!!! Well, again it took me a long time to update, BUT I didn't wait half a year this time. Only a month, and well I had finals, I needed to atten. Sadly ): I will try to make a update every second week at least doing my summer break (: Please vote and comment! :D

ATTENTION!!!

Well, I have been forgetting to also tell you, that stuff like lemons, limes hardcore limes, etc will be posted under private. I don't want to get banned from this site, since I like it so far. 

What you have to do to read it, is simply. FAN ME :D 

This also makes me happy at the same time, so feel free to do it ~

__________________________________________________________________________ 

Sitting in the class, wasn’t any better than being at home. Not because I thought so, but I at least hoped that I would have other things on my mind.

So naïve I am.

My head was hurting from crying the whole night, whole body still trembling from time to time, legs that wouldn’t really support me, and the horrible pain in my back rear.. Oh and then I think I’m getting a fever.

I would have stayed at home, if it wasn’t because I needed to attend school, in order to get the money to live for from the income support. Just one day could mean shit, for the rest of the year. Which mean, that I wouldn’t be able to have a leg almost falling off, I would have liked to say that, that were a lie, but no.

The thoughts running through my head right now was pretty much about just how much I wanted to slap that guy in the face. Give him a real bitchslap. Yes, not a manly punch, but a bitchslap, since they tend to sting for an even longer time, and well… That might hurt his pride, since he had destroyed mine almost completely.

My eyes were slowly closing, even slower lifted again to look at the teacher taking to us. We were supposed to get some information about the English test being moved further away, since someone have been trying to hack the test on the schools system. Only lucky for me, but now we were supposed to get a project instead. That only meant more work for us to do.

When I closed my eyes for a little bit too long, I heard the teacher calling my name; I jerked my head up and looked at him. At least he didn’t seem to have noticed my lack of attention as he began telling me who I was supposed to work together with doing this project.

I guess I really didn’t pay attention earlier, because he gave us names that I didn’t recognize as someone from our year. This was going on for awhile until I began realizing the names came from the 3. year, where we were only from the second year.

My teacher looked at us and said; “I would like you to be open and friendly to your group partner, since this is also a project on getting the different years to know each other, and also make you prepared to work with people at different ages. I know that some of you are at the same age, but there will still be the difference in knowledge.”

Well that wouldn’t really be a problem if my partner took school seriously. Either way I think I would be doomed. “This lesson will be used for you to get to know your partner. Lucky for you all, this class has partners from the 3. year, which means that they will walk here, instead of you walking there. They should be here so-“ Just as he said that, it knocked on the door, and people began entering the classroom after the teacher approved for them to walk inside. It was actually rather fun to watch his face of surprise when he heard the knock.

“Well, find your partners and begin to discuss how you’re going to work together.”

A boy a little taller than me walked towards me after talking with another boy from my class. I guess he asked who his partner was after giving a name. He began talking right as we looked at each other. “Hey, my full name is Matthew Lawrence, but please just call me Matt. I guess you must be Ethan Kingston?