Chapter 1. Part 2 (A little after mach)

Please read ~

Well I know it's been a hell of a time since I wrote the first chapter. The reason for this waw pretty much, just me being lasy, and having a lot of different things to deal with. Well at least I'm being honest.  BUT - I promise that I will use some more time on writing these chapters. Lucky for me, I've already have the whole plot, and my summerbreak will start soon. 

This chapter is also very small and only a filler, but it's still something ^^

I will start writing the next chapter right away!

Ps. Thank you guys so much, for liking my story (: It means a lot to me 

_____________________________________________________________________________

As I walked inside of my apartment, I slammed the door shut, not even thinking about my neighbors, nor the little dog jumping up in surprise.

I didn’t greet the dog like I usually did, just moved myself with pained steps towards the bathroom. The only thing in mind was to get a shower.

My movements were slowed and pained, as a strong ache ran through my whole body causing a dizziness disturbing my sight of view, ending up with me falling over something ridiculous on the floor.

The contact with my face and the floor, made my beginning headache even worse than before, making me hiss out in frustration.

I ended near the shower, so getting up again would be too much trouble, so I began undressing myself after getting up in a sitting position. The sight before me was only getting worse, from every piece of clothes that I took off. Beginning blue and purple marks were covering my arms and torso. Even red, dark angry hickeys were sprayed across my upper body.

When I moved to my pants and underwear, the sight made my gut twist horrible. It was a mess where I still had body fluids covering my tights, and red scratches all around my abdomen.

When I caught my reflection in the mirror inside the shower, I saw that it wasn’t only my body looking like shit. Even my face was torn up in tears and sweat.   

I didn’t like the sight, so I turned around when I got inside the shower. I knew by now, that my body wouldn’t allow me to stand up, so I just turned the water on to fall down on me, not thinking about anything else than clean my body. It wasn’t just one time I washed the soap over the damaged skin on my body. I kept doing it until I cried from the hurt that came from my own hands, and not his hands.

I stayed inside the bath for about 2 hours. At the time when I came out again, my legs were trembling and my breath in rasped grasp. I ended the day by stumbling down on the bed in my room, and drifted off to a long night with horror full dreams, not even the sweet dog helping, with his nuzzling nose trying to cheer me up through my night terrors.