Chapter Four

Chapter 4:

Kendall’s POV:

“GUYS. WE’RE GONNA HAVE SO MUCH FUN!” I exclaimed. I was skipping ahead of our entire group. I turned around on my heel to look back at them.

Niall was smiling at me happily, enjoying how goofy I was acting, I suppose.  Angela was a few feet behind me, glaring at me disapprovingly. Zayn was off to the side of her, staring at her with a small smirk playing on his lips. Harry was carrying Louis around on his back, who was demanding that he go faster. Daddy Direction was behind all of us, probably wishing that he didn’t have to deal with us all at once.

“Hurry up,” I whined. “The line’s gonna get longer!”

I continued running down the cobblestone road, map in hand. This area is so confusing.

“Which way?” Harry called up to me.

“Uhh,” I flipped the map around a couple times. “Left?”

“You don’t sound too sure about that,” Niall commented, trying to take the map away.

“I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE WE ARE GOING, THANK YOU VERY MUCH,” I replied, snatching the map back. “So. We’re going to go left.”

********************************************************************************************************

Angela’s POV:

“I hate you. So much,” I told my best friend.

She had dragged us around for around two hours, and it was almost 9 AM. Thank God Harry was here. He managed to get the map away from her and lead us to the Magnolia Bakery. We were currently standing in front of the little red store, ready to go in.

It was still quite early, so there wasn’t a line. I grabbed Zayn’s hand lightly and practically dragged him up to the door. As soon as I swung it open, I was greeted with cool air and the smell of icing.

“It’s smells amazing in here,” I said, dropping Zayn’s hand in awe.

Zayn stepped up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He nuzzled my neck slightly.

“Stop making children in the cupcake shop,” Louis said, suddenly walking in.

Zayn slid away sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck. The rest of our group quickly joined. I walked up to the cashier, who had earbuds in. The music was playing quite loud, you could literally hear the song playing clearly. She didn’t notice my presence. I decided to listen in and find out what she was listening to.

“She's reinventing loving me when we're resembling cutlery on the sofa. It must have been about 5.01, like my blue ripped jeans, and my eyes are closed and I'm way too tired. Hoody still smells of the beach bonfire...”

“Ed Sheeran?” I asked her, tapping on the counter. She looked up, a bit startled.

“Yeah! Was it really that loud?” she asked, a bit embarrassed.

I laughed, “Yeah, but it’s alright.”

The boys and Kendall had their faces smashed up against the glass display case.

“Sorry about my friends. I’ll get them under control and in orderly line,” I told her and she nodded.

“Hey, guys. Can you please get in line and tell the nice girl what you want?” I asked, trying to get their attention.

They ignored me. I rolled my eyes, scoffing at them. “GUYS!” I yelled.

Kendall and the boys looked up at me, “Yeah?”