Chapter Six

Chapter 6:

Zayn's POV:

Angela and I were still walking around, trying to find our way back to the hotel, when my phone started ringing. I quickly looked at the caller ID.

"Who is it?" Angela asked me with curiosity in her eyes.

"It's Paul..." I trailed off. "Hello?"

"Zayn. There are pictures of you making out with your new flavor of the week all over the Internet."

"She's not my 'flavor of the week,'" I muttered under my breath.

"Who is she, anyway?" Paul asked.

"It's a long story."

"So give me the short version!"

"Louis knocked her out several times, and she threatened to sue so she's staying with us for a week so we can convince her not to bring it to court," I rushed out.

"You guys always get into the worst trouble!"

"Can you fix this Paul?" I asked hopefully.

"What am I supposed to tell the paps? She was smashing a bug on your lip with her face?!"

"Would they fall for that?"

"God Zayn. Just get back to the hotel and stay put."

"About that: we're lost in New York."

"What part?"

"If we knew, we wouldn't be lost," I stated sarcastically.

"Use your phone or something. Just get back to the room and try not to get seen."

Paul hung up before I could say anything else.

"So, the paps that we saw at the beach got pictures of us and they're all over the Internet. And we have to get un-lost. Like now," I explained to Angela. She nodded and looked around as I used the GPS on my phone. Out of no where, she started laughing uncontrollably.

"What's so funny?"

"I just thought of how funny those pictures must look. Some random girl and a pop star soaking wet, covered in sand, whilst swapping spit," she said, making me laugh along with her.

I soon found a map on my phone and we began walking towards the hotel.

Liam's POV:

"LEEYUUUUUUUM!" Louis said bursting through my door.

"What's up Lou?"

"I has a problem. Hazza is being an arse!" Louis said making a pouty face.

"What did he do this time?"

"Okay-so-I-heard-him-and-Kendall-talking-this-morning-so-I-went-in-his-room-to-see-what-was-up-and-well-I-was-naked-so-Kendall-made-me-leave-and-once-she-was-gone-I-went-to-talk-to-Haz-and-he-said-that-he's-going-to-toy-with-Kendall's-emotions-to-make-Angela-think-that-she-wants-him-and-not-Zayn-and-it's-just-such-a-mean-thing-to-do-and-I-don't-know-what-to-do-because-I-don't-want-him-to-hurt-the-girls-but-he-said-that-I-can't-do-anything-to-stop-him."

He took a big breath in and collapsed on my couch.

"Um, yeah. I didn't get any of that." I said sitting next to him.

"Ugh. Harry is going to use Kendall to make Angela think that she wants him and not Zayn, and I want to help because I don't want to see the girls hurt but Haz says that there is nothing I can do to stop him." He repeated in a very serious tone.

"Wait. Did I hear something about you getting naked in front of Kendall?!"

"God, Liam! Are you even listening to the important stuff!? And, yeah, I was naked in front of Kendall but that doesn't matter right now."