Chapter 2: A new day, a new friend.

The next day was a new day, after yesterday's not so literal attempt of being poisoned by Victoria's mothers cooking '... well my mother now'. Victoria found herself leaving early in the morning with her own two feet standing in front of the door.

Wearing a deerstalker hat, with her newly brown short trimmed hair, 'I could possibly pass for a boy right? Well not looking like a boy doesn't really matter if I think about it, I mean come on I might get treated nicely with gifts and... never mind that's cringy as Sh*t' also the clothes she was simpley wearing was found in a deserted room found in the basement of the house. Wearing a black vest with an under white shirt, whilst wearing long black trousers, with a green stone bolo necktie and last but not least a short black poncho that reach below her shoulders. Gathering how clean they were and how carefully they had been handled, you would have thought it belonged to a noble.

However when looking back on the room, to be frank it was quite dusty inside the basement room, considering the candles inside was regularly changed, how she could tell from this was pretty simple, whilst 5 candles had gone out, 7 looked clearly brand new, only after being halfway from burning itself out. Well there were other objects, a bed frame with out a mattress and a dusted covered birch or perhaps... it was an oak wooden table, before reaching a closest door built in the wall. Inside were clothes for a grown male, looking at the sleeves you could tell their were long slashs engraved into them but were fix by simple stitches, and below were two simple boxes one filled with ordinary clothes for commoners, and the other with enriching clothes for nobles. 'What could this mean?..'

(Back to the present time)

Therefore with just a peek through the slightly open crack of the door, a clouded mist started to seep inside, whilst the scenery outside did looked abit hazy - she could only make out that three tall buildings blocked any chances for her to slip by and simply wonder around. She used her commonsense, using her eyes to wondered the closed enclosure before spotting a narrow pathway, it lead through an alleyway with few people laying against the walls, or simply huddled against one another in a doorway trying to warm each other up.

'I'm going to guess I'm living in the slums district' as Victoria proceeded to walk, what phrased her was not the voice of a person but the gazes of many on her back. No one called out to her and no one reach out to simply hold her in her tracks, Instead it was a burden of gazes latched upon her delivering only but one message.

Clearing her throat before uttering the words.

"We give up".

She continued upon the path before reaching one gate that was heavy yet grand despite being rusted, stood open, yet giving an unwelcome feeling.

Standing past The gate, the grounds were vast with newly estated houses looking ridiculously big only for the rich. You could see few houses with electric cars parked outside, while only two or possibly three had wagons already parked infront of the houses they were assigned to, along with the driver's constantly rubbing their hands together trying to stay warm.

"Hey come on! let's catch the street urchin and show him who's above him" a child shouted in an excited tone to two other children who respond in a synchronized voice sounding highly spoiled "Yeah!"

While she could only make out their small figures from the mist, she had only just noticed the one running beside her at a fast paste which she could barely see what he had looked like or what he had wore, but his gender was definitely recognizable but could barely go into further details of his appearance.

With that thought that had caught Victoria's mind, the other children from earlier passed her view, only at a slower running paste helping her catch their features, The boy at the front seems to be a little older then her, was probably around 8 but looking at his clothes He wore a three-piece suit: a black robe with sleeves embroidered with white threads, paired with a black vest and white undershirt, whilst wearing short black shorts with what seem to be white long leggings with black leathered buckeled shoes that looked like it cost a fortune. And rendering her view close to his face, he had pale sharp eyes that appear as either mercury or goldish in color along with his swept-back dirty blond hair, his height was also taller then her's so his actually age would be based around 9 or possibly 10.