Epilogue

Author's note: I'm sure many of you are wondering what's going to happen to Abelle- A Chinese Romance now. When I started this story, I expected for this to become a series with two more stories adding onto Abelle's love life for James. But I've realized I haven't been able to have much time for writing stories on wattpad anymore, this is my first successful story. Maybe in the future I'll continue this story adding on another story after another story....though for now I'd like to leave it like this.

What becomes of the characters in this story?

 Li Abelle & James Chan: The two lovers continue on their dating relationship after another year. Though a few misfortunes happen ahead for them (parents, stress, and rumors of cheating, etc.), the two are still growing strong, claiming in China's newspapers as "China's Financial Power Couple." James proposes to Abelle during their second year of dating. The wedding is held on the rooftop of Shanghai's Hyatt Hotel. Their honeymoon takes place in Paris, France; much to Abelle's delight of the world of fashion. After another year, the two have their first child, a boy. The boy has an English nickname 'Adam' but his full name being Chan Cheng-da; meaning "great" and "successful" in Chinese. The two also consume their second child, a girl.

Jack Ting & Chelsie Fu: It takes awhile for the two of them to settle well in their relationship. Jack calls a family meeting where Chelsie reveals to the Ting family of why she "cheated" on Jack long ago. Chan Peng forgives her and Jack starts to seriously date Chelsie after that. The two get married and have their honeymoon in Japan. Chelsie  and Jack have two boys, twins, the same year after Chelsie's father died.

Liu Fang & Shu Din: After Abelle and James get married, a month later Shu proposes to Liu in her bedroom during a one-night stay in her apartment. The two have a joyful marriage and successful careers too where Liu and her friend, Abelle sign their modeling careers to a fashion label, and Shu gets a promotion to become "director" in his agency. The two celebrate even more after their first child is born, a baby girl they name Bai Yuan.

Chan Peng & Ting Buo: The two continue to live together in their Greek-styled mansion even after Jack marries Chelsie. They spend most of their retirement going on vacation having trips around the world. Chan Peng converses with her older sister daily on the phone.

Li Hua & Li Shan: An old, grateful couple that are overjoyed by the fact that their daughter has found a good man in her life. Relationships with Chan Teng still have been a bit rough between her and Li Hua's husband. But on afternoons, they visit eachother's homes and chat every now and then. Li Shan has a heart attack one night, that tragically puts him in a hospital for days. He recovers and spends his time carefully with his wife and his daughter. Li Shan dies due to his weak state a month later. To overcome the pain and deep loss, Li Hua keeps everything her husband owns close to her heart. Chan Teng shares her sympathy with Li Hua during the funeral, recalling the day that she had lost her own husband too to death.

Chan Teng: She still despises Abelle before and after her marriage to James Chan. She still finds her job as being a "model" useless in the business world but decides to do nothing to try to stop her son. Seeing James together with Abelle reminded her days with her deceased husband. Nevertheless, she still holds her pride for her company and had pressured Abelle alot when she was pregnant that she needed a grandson. After the death of Li Hua's husband, she becomes closer to her once best friend again. They forgive eachother dearly and spend the rest of their life together in peace.

Jina Chan & Wang Jingpin: Despite still having regrets of letting her brother marry Abelle, life goes on for the Wang family. Their daughters grow up to be ambitious girls with dreams of their own. During a few times filled with tension, Jina and Jingpin were on the edge for divorce. But then Jina realized how much she loved Jingpin and the two fixed up their relationship.

And let's not forget Chan Liao, the founder of Chan Enterprises. Bless him in heaven.