Chapter Two: His Scent

Chapter 2

Once I made it back to my clothes, I shifted back, my paws were now hands and my body was upright; I stood on two legs instead of four. I shot a glance at my phone, fifteen minutes. "Great" I said out loud. I made it to the arena in seconds thanks to my werewolf speed. I then went straight to the showers; I took a five minute shower and decided to leave my hair down because I didn't feel like putting it up. I walked outside and went to my car to get my robe. Once I turned around, the smell again had made an appearance. 'Mate' My wolf said whimpering, she knew that I wasn't going to let myself see him because if I did then our wolves would be connected. I ran back inside as fast as I could in human speed. I didn't want to be caught so soon because I was a trespassing rouge.

"Hey baby the people have switched out" Ethan, my trainer stated

"What do you mean" I asked confused

"Well instead of you and Brandon-"

"Who is Brandon?"

"THE MAN YOU WERE GOING TO FACE" He yelled clearly annoyed that I kept interrupting him. After a minute or two of calming down he continued.

"Brandon paid a lot of money to watch you fight someone else so he could learn your strengths and weaknesses"

"Well he should be pretty disappointed because I don't have any" I said as I climbed through the ropes of the ring.

"Adda girl" He finished proudly.

Once I was in there, Ethan took off my robe for me. A low whistle came from my opponent, I glared daggers at him. He was HUGE, how in the hell was I suppose to beat him. I was only about 5'8, I thought I was tall, he was at least 6'2. The loud voice came over the microphone again. I learned that he weighed 240 pounds, I only weighed 132. I also learned most of the people in this room were men. they all just stared at me. Just then honey cinnamon entered the room. I was looking at all of my entrances.

I've been stopped when a man and woman were at the entrance of where my opponent came out of. I looked at the man, he was very tall, about 5 foot 11. he was staring right at me. I avoided looking into his eyes in fear of not being able to look away.

'Mine' my wife said, that was when I noticed he was holding hands with the woman next to him. They walked and sat right next to the ring. I let out a low, deep, grow when she kissed him. I didn't know why, I didn't do it intentionally. I just then realized the bell went off, I walked up to the middle and shook hands with my opponent. I heard of light growl but ignored it, I didn't know where it came from.

"Ready sweet pea?" Eathan said, causing another growl, only deeper this time. Only I saw what it came from. I looked over at my so called mate and he was shooting a death glare at Ethan. Ethan didn't seem to notice.

"his name is Cameron and don't worry, he won't know"

I was glad he said that because I was a rougs. There was a pack here, all I knew was that they were one of the strongest packs in the United States. I didn't know them knowing I was a rouge. the problem with tonight was Cameron, my opponent, was part of the pack. by the power coming off of him, I could tell he was a beta, or of that of a higher rank. I could beat him though. because I was a purebred alpha. although he was bigger than me, I was stronger, faster, braver.

"Thanks" I told him as the bell rang, signalling round one had started.