Chapter Three: Unexpected stop

We walked up and started circling each other.

"I'll go easy on you" Cameron stated, assuming that I wasn't a werewolf, and that I was a merely a stupid little girl.

"Thanks but I'd worry about your own ass" at that moment I lunged forward to take a hit but he was faster than I had thought, he hit me in the ribs, breaking at least three. I stumbled and started coughing up blood, at that point I heard a dangerous growl. I didn't notice who it came from again but soon realized it was the one and only Mr honey cinnamon himself. 'That's your name for him now?' My cocky wolf asked. My body was already starting to heal, thanks to my werewolf abilities. I got up, spit out the blood that was in my mouth and started circling camera again. I noticed Cameron staring at my chest. I looked at him and smiled. I had a recent thought, I knew an easy way to win.

"You know something?" I stated loudly as I straightened back up. "You may be the hottest guy that's got his ass whooped by me."

"Well your not to be yourse-" I had him right where I wanted him. I took that moment to lunge, he stumbled back and fell, I got on top of him and started punching him, it didn't take long for him to realize what had happened. as soon as his realization kicked in he threw me aside. I got up only to get picked up and thrown back down on the pavement outside the ring. I stretched my arm out knowing that it's either a concussion or a broken arm. Once I collided with the ground there was a sickening crunch followed by a girl, the only girl, in the stadium. What a coincidence, it was the bitch who came here with my so called mate.

"Come on, shake it off, you can do it" Ethan ran to me saying. He couldn't help me get up though. That's immediate disqualification.

"Come on" He continued. "Its just a little scratch."

As those words left his mouth I snorted. Little scratch my ass. I stood here with a huge cut along my arm. Blood seeping out in bucket loads, you could see my bone sticking out of the gauge at a weird angle. Obviously broken in two. Right now I felt only one emotion. And let me tell you, it wasn't pain.

Red.

It was all I could see. I heard faint growling in the background. Undoubtedly from my stupid so called mate. Threw the haze I could still feel a breeze blowing against the bone, pertruding from my arm. I quickly solved that problem by snapping My arm back together. I could care less about the crowd gasping. I started climbing the ring again. As soon as I reached the top and crossed through the ropes, the bell rang, signaling round one was over. As soon as I heard the bell my anger snapped away like a rubber band had broken. I walked back to my corner and sat down on the chair. Ethan had handed me a water bottle. I downed it in a few seconds. Closing my eyes to recollect my thoughts, a dangerous feeling spread over me. Something I haven't felt in years.

Warmth.

I have been the same cold hearted bitch ever since my mother started drinking. Then, a deep, sexy, powerful voice gave me an involentary shiver. I didn't even know or care what he said. All I could focus on was that nice voice of his. Relishing in the feeling he brought me, realization hit me like a train. I jumped out of my seat to reveal exactly who I knew it was. The one and only, Mr honey cinnamon. He stared at me as if waiting for something. That's when I remembered that he had said something. 'Maybe it was that he wants us to be his mate, he can claim us right here' my wolf Eclipse said. I rolled my eyes inwordly at the thought. She only had one thing on her mind.

"Shes fine" I heard Ethan's harsh voice spit from behind me.

I felt a hand on my shoulder to calm me down. I then noticed that I was shaking; I was about to shift in front of all of these people. It confused me because I had no clue why I was acting like this. Round 2 was about to start. I grabbed a cold towel and wiped my face with it. As Ethan lifted my shirt to see if my ribs had healed there was a low growl. I saw Mr honey cinnamon's eyes grow dark with lust. I pulled my shirt back down and got up. I went over to the ref's to see what was taking so long, the round should have started by now.

"Hey why hasn't the round started yet?"

"Hey sweetie, seems as though Cameron here has been playing dirty and Brandon has requested for the fight to be clean. So that's an automatic disqualification" said the referee.