Heads Up

This story is currently being rewritten to be less problematic. It began when I was seventeen in highschool, on a spiral, less than a year out of coming out of the closet, then typed back out on Wattpad. While that sounds pretty specific it's a common starting point for writers on this app...

I began my writing career as a baby gay with multiple accounts before settling on this one. The writing topics usually revolved around my crushes on teachers, really cringe friend fiction, and even more cringe gay fan fiction...

I'm basically Tina from Bob's Burgers.

The reason I bring this up is because I'm no longer a baby gay anymore. I'm at least tier two queer with room for improvement.  I've grown up and I'd like this story to reflect that.

Warnings: a romantic relationship between an eighteen year old and an older man, death, lots of death, survivor's guilt, and unfinished editing.

I'm a firm believer that the most underutilized asset of this site is the fact nothing is set in stone, it can be edited and improved and changed. It's an experience in of itself to come back to a story and see it's been molded into something better than before.

So yeah, there you go. 

Have a wonderful gay day.

Be kind to your fellow man.

Unless that man is a douche. 

Then google a curse.