Chapter 6: Baring my fangs.

So I hope you enjoy Chapter 6, there is violence in the next couple of chapters so be warned. Comment and tell me what you think. Vote and share with friends if you enjoyed it.

Much love

NatalieJewell-StormHodgson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I struggled against my binding, the rope digging into my wrists as I tried twisting my hands out. I felt the wetness of my own blood and the soreness of the abrasion as my hands began to get loose. I managed to wiggle my right hand out, then pulling the rope away from the other. I kept low down and pulled a blade out from my boot, before crawling over to where Dave laid.

"Dave, are you awake?" I whispered in his ear.

He nodded in response, his mouth had been gagged by a piece of cloth.

"Stay quiet" I whispered, before cutting through the rope binding his hands together.

He rolled over to look at me, keeping himself low so as to not alert suspicion.

"I have an idea, I want you to free crystal. Then whilst I distract I want you to open the cage door using my hair pin, and then jump when I give the signal." I murmured right into his ear so the vampires couldn't hear me.

"What about you?"

"I have to help Justine. Just get Crystal free."

I handed him my blade and pulled a hair pin from my hair for him, before pulling a blade from a hidden back Scabbard underneath my jacket. The blade was one of two, its twin had belong to my sister and had gone missing with her. It had a wooden handle and a steel blade with a gold Celtic pattern at the base. The only difference was the name that was inscribed on the blade, Sofia's had been called End and mine was called Hope.

I looked back to Dave to see he had cut free Crystal and was now working on the lock. I walked to the back window of the truck, where I could see the vampires sat talking to one another. I wormed my hand through the cage bars and knocked on the window. As two of the vampires looked back, and the driver looked in the rear view mirror, I stuck up my middle finger at them.

"Chickens! Can't fight me like a man so you lock me up in a cage. Chickens!" I shout, smirking at them.

"Shut up!" one yelled back.

"Chicken, chicken, chicken shits. Bwok Bwok BWAAAAK!"

I almost laughed despite myself, as I continued to make chicken sounds. They turned away from me, clearly trying to ignore me. I waved my other hand behind my back at the other two, so they could jump then. I then started to slowly dance around in a circle still clucking like a chicken, with my hand in my armpits, pretending to flap them. I turned around in time to see Crystal throw herself from the cage and roll on the road after she landed.

I managed to quickly wink at Dave before twirling back around to face the front. Just then we hit a bump in the road and I fell back, I also heard Dave fall from the truck. But soon forgot when we hit another bump and my blade managed to cut into my thigh when I landed on it. I just had time to look down to inspect it, when I was thrown leftwards as the truck turned a corner maintaining its high speed.

I was barely able to pull myself up using the side of the cage, before getting a grip on my blade and bracing myself as they turned onto a road which seemed to be lined with houses. I looked again at my leg, not having anything on hand to bind it, but it didn't seem too deep of a cut. If Dave had delayed getting out he probably wouldn't have been able to now. I moved to the cage door using the bars as support, to close it so as to not arouse suspicion yet.