Chapter 4

As the days pass, Seokjin finds it surprising that he wants to see Jungkook more often than usual. Namjoon would give him thumbs up and wish him good luck whenever he's going to meet Jungkook.

Jungkook stopped calling him a wife, thank god, and the teasing is still present but Seokjin feels like it's more fond than mean.

He wakes up one morning to see that Jungkook is not sleeping next to him. The door is now left unlocked but the both of them didn't mention it. They had continued to sleep in the same bed.

"Hmm... that's unusual."

Seokjin goes to the window and opens it for fresh air. He gasps with excitement when he sees Jungkook outside, leaning against his car.

With giddiness, Seokjin runs out of the room, heading outside too. He wonders if his husband would like to go watch a scary movie together later or something. Jungkook would most likely call him a childish man but Seokjin wouldn't care.

"Hi, Seokjin!"

The said man comes to a halt, backtracked, and quickly waved at Namjoon through the kitchen doorframe before continuing.

A wide smile is plastered on his face as he flew down the stairs, his footsteps in a cadence. He opens the door to the front of the mansion, and finally slows down to catch his breath.

Jungkook is still leaning on his car, like he's waiting for someone. His back is faced to Seokjin.

The older man was going to call the younger one but another voice stepped in.

"Hey, Jungkook!"

Seokjin took a sharp turn and crouched down behind a bush as if he dropped something. But he peeks above and saw Jungkook hugging someone.

"Hi, Yoongi hyung," he says shyly.

'Yoongi? Who's Yoongi?' Seokjin thinks. 'And why is the look on Jungkook's face so soft?'

"I really missed you," he mumbles into this a Yoongi's shoulder. The unfamiliar man is short, and has a cute smile. Seokjin notes that Yoongi is very attractive.

"I miss you too, you silly brat," Yoongi says back.

Seokjin winces at this. They seem very close. Something that he doesn't have with Jungkook.

Feeling suddenly blue, Seokjin gets up and walks back inside as Jungkook and Yoongi part.

~~

Jungkook feels Yoongi pull away.

"Jungkook, I want you to meet someone," Yoongi says. He turns back and a bright man walks towards them. The man comes over and slips his arm around Yoongi.

"Meet Hoseok, my boyfriend."

Jungkook gasp, "Boyfriend? Since when?" He does his best not to express so much shock.

"Since I left Japan," Yoongi grins, "I met him on the plane, actually."

"It's nice to meet you. You seem like a good person and I'm telling you right now, any friends of Yoongi is a friend of mine," Hoseok smiles and Jungkook smiles back. He can already see why Yoongi likes the guy.

They chatted only for a while because Yoongi and Hoseok have to finish some errands together.

Jungkook waves at them as they get into their  car. Even though he said that he liked Yoongi, he doesn't feel that sad that he has someone else. He's quite happy that his friend found someone he loves.