Chapter 2

Jungkook calls his brother for the 50th time today. Jimin has not picked up so far but Jungkook is more than determined. He will talk to his older brother today and he will make sure that it happens.

"Hello?" a small voice whispers and Jungkook knows that it's Jimin. He knows that the other has been purposely avoiding his calls until now.

"Jimin! How could you?!!!" Jungkook yells. He can't see him but can feel the older one cower from the yelling.

"I'm sorry I left. I don't want to marry anyone," Jimin defends himself. Jungkook huffs with anger.

"I don't either and guess what? Now that you left, I HAVE TO MARRY KIM SEOKJIN!!!" Jungkook roars into the phone. Jimin moves the phone away, wanting to hang up.

"I'm sorry Jungkook but I'm not coming back. If that's all then I have to go. Bye," Jimin ends the phone call.

Enraged, Jungkook throws the phone across the room. It smashes into the couch, the softest couch anyone could have......and cracks.

But at this point Jungkook doesn't care about a phone. With the money he can get, a new phone is the least of his problems.

It's Kim. Seok. Jin.

Jungkook wants to- needs to find a way out.

He tried using the "I like someone else" card but his parents still won't budge. Jungkook wasn't lying, he really did like someone else.

The man falls onto the couch, next to his phone and groans into it. He'd feel so much better now if he could see Yoongi again.

Min Yoongi is someone Jungkook had taken a liking to for the past year. They met in Japan when Jungkook grabbed some coffee at a cafe. He saw the tired man there and strikes a conversation with him then finds out that they're both Korean and became friends.

Yoongi returned to Korea a couple months ago and they made plans to see each other again in the future.

"What future?" Jungkook grumbles, "All I have now is a miserable life with no one to love." He's exaggerating everything he says.

"I'll be trapped with a man born years before me, an old man," he says dramatically. All he can picture Kim Seokjin as is an old, frail, and stinky man.

He's only 5 years older but whatever. Jungkook being unreasonable is always unreasonably unreasonable.

~~

Meanwhile...

"I'm going to be marrying a baby!" Seokjin cries out to his dog, "He's going to be small, and I'd have to take care of him every day!"

Taehyung is at school so their dog is Seokjin's second choice to talk to. The dog didn't seem to mind though, barking every time Seokjin looks at him for an answer.

"Tata, Tae told me that Jungkook may be a miniature version of Jimin but what if he's not?"

"Woof!"

"Why are you asking me? I don't know," Seokjin hugs a pillow as he sinks even more into the comfy chair.

"Do you think he's nice?"

"Woof!"

"Will he love me?"

"Woof! Woof!"

"Really?! Thanks, Tata! I knew you'd understand!" Seokjin kisses the dog a million times before letting it go play outside.

'Hopefully, just hopefully, Jeon Jungkook would be a kind person,' Seokjin thinks to himself.

~~