38

Frost's p.o.v
*************

GASP its Manon-

   Chapter Thirty-eight: Call the ambalamb!

"What if I cut my hair?" I ask the group while Mr. Earl does whatever Math teachers do. "It's getting long," I say and measure my hair, which reaches my mid arm.

"You don't look good with short hair," Manon tells me, "Neither do I, and that's why we grew ours out. Remember?"

Kai giggles while Harry chuckles, "You guys had short hair?"

Manon blushes, "Maybe. Maybe not," Cole snickers while putting his arm around Manon.

Ugh. Cuteness overload.

"Hey now I-"

"You guys look better with long hair," Nova cuts me off, "Just like me." he runs a hand through his hair.

"Oh god," Cole breathes out, "I remember your buzz cut."

I grin and ruffle his hair, "Does this still annoy you?"

He glares at me and pushes my hand away. Rose chuckles, "He only lets his mom do that, Frost, I'd give up already."

I shrug my shoulders and turn to Kai. "Chip!" I slam my hand on the table, startling him.

"Y-Yes boss?"

I narrow my eyes, "Where is Iris? Aka, your one and only true love,"

His cheeks turn a light pink and he takes off his glasses, wiping them. "S-she's sick..."

I groan, "You are so adorable!"

"Can we finish talking about hair now," Harry says and slurps loudly on a juice box. "How ugly was your hairstyles?"

"Of course, Hair-ry," I say and laugh. "Oh golly, and they weren't ugly."

"Anyways," Manon clears her throat, "Yes. We've had short hair. And it was bad."

"There. We've talked about hair. Can we talk about something else?!" Rose exclaims and Mr. Earl clears his throat.

"Please be quiet," he says and goes back to his grading or whatever.

I turn to the group and look at them; Cole is teasing a pissed off Nova. Kai is showing Harry how to balance a pencil and Rose and Manon are talking about make-up.

I'm so glad I met these idiots.

My eyes wander over to Nova, and I watch him roll his eyes at something Cole said.

"You're drooling," Nova smirks and Cole chuckles. I grin and touch my mouth.

"I'm dry... so you must be talking about yourself," I say and playfully wink at him, "You're sitting in front of two hot girls."

He chuckles, "I know you didn't just do that."

"Oh yes, I did."

•.•

"I hate you. I really do."

"But you love me."

"I really hate you."

"You really love me." I say to Nova and continue doing his eyebrows. Manon wheezes, holding her stomach. Cole laughs along with her, and Nova continues pouting.

"Why did I even agree to this?" he asks while sighing. I set down my eyebrow pencil and snicker.

Mom walks in with August, staring at Nova. "Nice brows," she comments and Nova blushes.

"Awe ma, Nova, I ship it." I say with a grin and he widens his eyes. Mom leaves while laughing, and then Nova tackled me to the ground.

"Help! Cole! Somebody!" I yelp and curl into a ball. "The big bad wolf is trying to blow my house down!"

Cole chuckles, "Sorry. I can't help you there,"

Nova hovers over me, "Did you seriously just ship me with your mom?"

"No?" I say in a questioning tone. "I mean, you guys would be cute together-"

"She's like, forty years older than me." he states and I gasp, pushing him off of me.

"My ma is not that old!" I exclaim and sit up, "She is a beautiful young woman who birthed me. I wouldn't be here without her," I cross my arms.

Manon wiggles her brows, "You also wouldn't be here without your dad's dic-"

Cole cuts her off by smashing a pillow on her face. "Yeah Nova,"

"I'm mad at you," I say to him and dramatically turn away, "You offended me and my ma."

"I'm sorry," he says and wraps an arm around me, "Forgive me."

"No."

"I love you," he says and I blush.

"No you don't. Like and Love are two different things." I state and turn my head, "But I accept your apology."

But you just said-

"Yay!" he cheers and falls back.

I look at Cole and Manon to find them play fighting. Cole puts Manon in a loose headlock, "Call the ambalamb!" she yells and struggles to get free.

I gasp and lunge on Cole, "Messin' up my bed?! Not on my watch!"

I put all on my weight onto him and hear Nova laugh. Cole screams like a girl, "Help me out dude!"

"Nah," Nova says as me and Manon start beating Cole up. "You got yourself into this one."

"Come on man, I thought we were friends!" he exclaims and tries blocking our punches. "I'm begging you!"

"Alright fine," Nova says just before I feel arms wrap around me, pulling me off of Cole.

"Damn." I say as I go limp in his arms, "Mission failed. We'll get them next time."

Manon jumps off of Cole and my bed, "We should watch a movie."

I nod in agreement and scramble away from Nova. I follow Manon down the stairs, "Let's watch... The Avengers,"

"That's fine with me." she says and plops on the couch. I roll my eyes and chuckle.

"Of course I'd have to put it in."

Nova trots down the stairs, followed by Cole. "What are we watching?" Nova asks while sitting down.

"Uh," I turn on the t.v, "Me and Manon are watching The Avengers,"

"You guys are going to go be losers."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ik,ik this is hella shorttt butttt at least I updated-

I'm finna make next chapter better than this one.

Forgive thy!

Y'all i dyed my crusty ass hair-

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

...please..

Lots of pizza🍕❤

-_xXUnicornSlayerXx_