1

Frost's P.O.V
***************

   Chapter One: Touchè

Someone once asked me why I'm so annoying. And come to think of it, I have absolutely no clue.

"I'll be in the back, sticking this lemon in my ass." I say in a weird voice as I cut more lemons. I put the cut up lemons in my bottle water, clean up my mess, and leave the kitchen. Quickly putting my hair in a pony tail, I grab my blank black backpack, sipping my drink.

"Ma! I'm leaving now!" I yell to my mom, who is upstairs doing god knows what. I watch her waddle downstairs.

My mom and me don't look alike at all. She has pin straight brown hair, and dark brown eyes. She says I look like my dad, and sadly it's true.

Mom steps off the final step with a sigh, her baby bump looking bigger than ever.

My mom is pregnant with my little sister and is about to pop any day now. And no. She isn't old, she's actually 37. She told me she wanted to start an early family, and had me when she was 20.

That's quite early if you ask me...

But it's fine! She brought an annoying, 'sweet' girl into this world to make it sparkle. Although... she didn't go to college like my dad, and so she really wants me to apply for college.

"Okay, bye honey." she gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"Don't pop out a baby while I'm gone," I say and she laughs. "I'm not joking." I add as I close the door. I hear another door open and close.

"Hey Frost!" my best friend Manon calls out as she leaves her house. I grin, and cup my mouth.

"No, this is Patrick!" I yell. I hear her laugh before she walks across the grass, and meets me on the sidewalk, her brown hair flowing gently in the breeze.

Here's something to know about yours truly; I can eat a whole box of pizza without getting sick.

And I'm totally smart.

It's the first of October and I'm already in the Halloween spirit. I'm planning to be a hotdog or Madea. Or even Stitch.

"I'm surprised you even got out of bed." she laughs and shields the sun from her eyes, "And you're wearing clothes? Frost, I'm so proud!"

"Is mayonnaise an instrument?" I ask while walking to my car. I hop in my car- one that my dearest mother bought for me.

"Get in loser, we're going shopping," I say and she laughs again, walking across the street to my car. She climbs in.

"I'm not a loser," she says while putting on her seat belt.

"Yeah you are,"

•.•

After a long drive and me annoying Manon, we arrive at school. One of my least favorite places to be.

The school isn't so bad; it's a two story building and the walls on the outside are bricks. The inside is black lockers with red walls and a white trims. There's a big golden bear statue named Ollie the Bear out front. We have picnic tables outside incase we want to eat outside. There's a small stairway leading to the school's front door. Our principal though, is like, really strict.

As Manon and I stand by Ollie, the school's queen bee makes her entrance. Rose Spencer; someone with more beauty and makeup skills than I'll ever have. She and Nova were dating up until this summer, I heard them arguing outside and he broke it off. Totally a teenage drama!