31

Frost's p.o.v
************

Chapter Thirty-one: Oh, my, god

"So," Manon taps her fingers on the dashboard.

"So..." I say before taking a huge gulp of my lemon water.

I wanted to stick a lemon up my ass when I woke up, but then I thought, well that would sting right? And then it would stretch my butthole out.

And I'm not ready for that.

And then wouldn't it be sore? Like, you would be shoving a lemon up your butt.

"You and Nova, huh? Kissing?"

"You and Cole, huh? Making out?" I mimic with a grin. I pull into a parking spot just as she wacks me in the head.

"You had your fun in teasing me about Cole, now, it's mine," she says and gets out of my car.

I rub the back of my head, getting out as well. I slide my backpack on, "This means war, Manon." I state and freeze in my tracks as I see Aubrey trailing her finger down Nova's arm.

Ugh. I am too tired for this!

"What the actual fuck?" Manon says loudly, and I frown. "I'm going to beat her ass!"

"Manon, we need to get you checked out for your violent behavior," I say jokingly, patting her back.

Much to my surprise, Nova says something and pushes her away. Aubrey's mouth opens and closes like a fish out of water before she finally turns, stomping away. Stomping like how I should stomp on her neck! MWHAHAHA!

Manon and I slowly walk up to Ollie, and honestly I was praying to Madea that he wouldn't approach us, but he did.

Manon steps in front of me as he approaches us. "What do you want?"

He tries walking around Manon but she blocks him off, "Frost, can we talk?"

I peek around Manon with a tight smile, "Sure. I guess. Why not. Because then I can blackmail you for some food!"

Manon's head whips around, "What?"

"Manon hush! You can jump him later or whatever." I whisper, grabbing Manon's hand, pulling her away and to the side.

"Please," I wave at him and motion for him to follow, "Continue."

Nova stares at me in confusion, following us, "Really?! I mean okay,"

He then watches with a frown as I slowly start walking with Manon into the building.

"Matthews, can we speak privately," he asks, motioning to Manon.

"No! What if you try to kill me? I need Manon as my witness!" I ask before Nova walks in front of me, lifting me into the air and over his shoulder. I stare at Nova's butt, holding onto his waist.

Oh not again.

Can I not get a break? I mean come on! I hate being lifted up, especially upside down! Like, I just ate and you think I want to be upside down? I'd rather stay up here with Eleven and her Eggos than down there with Will.

Is this how I die? Taken away from my best friend and hauled off into a butchering room?

"Put me down!" I demand as I pound his butt.

"No."

I gasp.

How dare he. I will gain my revenge! I will... I'll... I don't know what I'll do but I'll do it!