Chapter 12: All Good Things Come to an End

Alicia’s P.O.V

After every Magcon,our fanbase continued to get bigger and bigger. I could not believe the turnout. This was the dream. After my solo performance, It was Shawn's. I sat backstage with Gilinsky, Cameron, and Nash as Shawn performed.

"He's so talented," I beamed.

"Yeah. One day, you'll never hear someone say, 'Who's Shawn Mendes?' again," Gilinsky complimented. We sat there and listened to him sing and I could tell that we were all so proud of him. He went from singing in his bedroom, to singing on stage. Whenever I pictured his future, I saw talk shows, Madison Square Garden, major record deals, etc. All of this was possible for Shawn, and it made me kind of scared.

"I can't believe he's going on tour," Cam said.

"I know. Maybe he’ll sing that song he wrote for you in his first album,"Nash added. We laughed at the memory.

"What are you gonna do about him being on tour?" Cam asked me. Before responding, I watched Shawn singing to the crowd. He had the best gleam in his eyes, and the only thing that could make him that happy was singing. Without thinking I finally answered Cam.

“All good things come to an end...” I sighed and stood up. I could feel Cam’s eyes following me as I left. My feet lead me straight to the bathroom, where I splashed water on my face. I stared at myself in the mirror and gave myself mental pep talk. After a solid amount of time, I finally left the bathroom to find Shawn still performing. Cam watched me with a worried look.

It was finally time for the meet and greets. I loved meeting the fans. I loved my fans, and everyone else’s fans, but sometimes I didn’t know how to feel whenever Shawn kissed a fan. I wasn't going to stop him, because they totally deserved those kisses. Shawn and I were on different sides of the meet and greet lines. Once in awhile I’ll take a glance at Shawn. Right now, there was a girl with long wavy hair, and she had longer legs than me. Her outfit was on point, and she was stunning. My heart ached, and I felt a little self conscious. I bet Shawn thought she was pretty. Suddenly, Taylor nudges me.

“Dude, she’s hot,”He says as he looked at her up and down. That girl is taking a video with Shawn. She leaned in for kiss on the lips, but Shawn turned his head a few degrees to the left, and it turned into a kiss on the cheek.

That's my man, I smirked to myself. 

“Hi Alicia,” A male voice shook me. I turned around to find a tall, good looking guy. He was wearing a beanie, and he had his hair swept to the left. I pointed at myself, and looked around.

“Me?” I questioned. He laughed and nodded. I continued, “I’m sorry, have we met?”

“No...I’m a big fan though,” He said slowly. Then it suddenly hit me.

“Oh! This is a meet and greet, of course. Hi! What’s your name?” I said while extending my hand. I had been so distracted with Shawn, that I neglected my own fans! He grabbed my hand and shook it.

“I’m Tyler,” He smiled, “I’m a huge fan, can I have a picture?”

“Yeah! of course!” I gave the camera to a worker to take the picture. He put his arm around my waist, and pulled my in tightly. I was shocked at the closeness, but leaned in anyway. I looked over at Shawn to find him staring at us. I rolled my eyes, and ignored him.

“Thanks for coming!” I exclaimed, and kissed his cheek. I turned around to greet the next fan, but I walked right into Shawn instead. Wow, he was fast.

“Hi!” I pretended not to know Shawn “Did you want a picture?”

“Okay,” As I tried to walk away, Shawn didn’t let go of my hand, and pulled me hard enough to face him and land my his lips on mine. His hand was pressed against the small of my back. The crowd wooed, and I pushed Shawn off of me in embarrassment.

“Shawn!” I jokingly yelled, “This is a day for your fans. Go away!”

He laughed, and went back to his spot to greet more fans.

The meet and greet lasted a couple hours, because I wanted to make sure I met everyone who waited to meet me. If I waited as long as fans, I’d want to get my money’s worth too.

This event was only one day, so we were going to leave tomorrow. Austin Mahone's tour starts next week, so after Magcon, I've decided to just go straight home. Shawn always avoided the topic of the tour. He hasn’t brought it up since the first night.

Tonight was me and Shawn’s last night together till the tour, and my flight was early tomorrow.  Shawn and I shared a hotel room this time. It was nothing fancy, but I wasn’t complaining. We had finally gotten some alone time away from the boys. When I told Cam and Nash that I was staying at Shawn's house, they started pelvic thrusting, so I decided not to tell them that Shawn and I were rooming together.

When we got to the room, Shawn fell face first onto the bed. He exhaled from exhaustion and moved so that he laid on his side. I went straight into the bathroom to shower up and get ready for bed. This took me about thirty minutes, and when I came out of the bathroom, Shawn was knocked out.

I lied down next to him, wrapped my arms around him and left a trail a kisses from his shoulder to his ear. He moaned a little bit and was ticklish from my kisses, but finally woke up. He turned around to face me, and pulled me closer to him.

“I love you, you know that?” I said in his chest.

"I'll come see you when I come to Washington, I promise. I know a year is a long time, but wait for me. My feels for you will never change, and distance won't phase us," He assured, "and I love you too."

I finally decided to step up my game, break the tension. I sat up and motioned my leg over his body and straddled him. Shawn’s eyes widened in surprise. His hands rested on my thighs. I lowered my face down to his some more,and kissed him. My hands were slowly making their way under his shirt until it was completely off.  He still hadn’t said anything, but I took this as a good thing. I left kisses on his chest and down to his abs, but Shawn brought me back up to kiss his lips. Shawn started to lift my shirt off. Things were starting to heat up, and clothes were suddenly flying across the room. It’s been awhile since we’ve been this intimate, but it was just as great as the first night. I couldn't tell him that this would be the last night.

______________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: I love you guys

To be honest, I didn't proofread much. I just really wanted to post it, because I know you guys have been waiting.

Btw, if you guys are wondering where Liz is, Jack left her in Nebraska with his family :)

Read, Vote, Comment