~Chapter 2 - Open Your Eyes Little Sunflower~

Author Note: Hello Poppets! Welcome to chapter two. I hope you like the new layout and curious about what is about the go down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Ivan's point of view~

On the inside, I'm panicking for the sake of this little girl's survival because I felt as if I had some sort of connection towards her. All I need to do is to help this little girl back on her feet. Hopefully, I can see her smile. Maybe hear her laugh. They say children have a way of lightening up the mood. So,  currently, Lithuania as kicked me out of the room saying,

"It would do us both justice if you stay in the hallway and I can do my job. As you breathing down my neck isn't going to help her in any way possible."

As much I hated my past underling tell me off. I left the room, but I stood in the doorway waiting for Lithuania to say something. Latvia came up to me with more towels to replace on the little girl. Just too keep her warm. He told me that Estonia had called China since he knew medical treatment more than anyone around this world. I didn't think about my communist comrade but more help the better.

About two minutes later, Estonia appeared giving me updates on China's were abouts.

"Mr Russia, Yao will be here in five mins max since he had to kick Alfred out of his home. He is on his way as we speak. Also he told me you are to pay for all of his speeding and other traffic offences." Estonia says to me which puts my mood to even sourer but I nodded as I dismissed him.

Watching Lithuania struggle to get the girl back to her health, Russia was praying that Yao gets there as soon as possible because who knows how long it will take to get the girl back to life and living again. Although, in all hopes, she does live on for she has so much to live for than to rot away in some afterlife.

~(Y/N)'s Dream land~

"Sunflower," I hear a males voice says, but I have no idea what's going on. I even tried to open my eyes but I couldn't nor could I move a muscle. However, I do remember I was at a park dying in the snow because the cold as finally got to me.

Then I hear "my child" but it was in a foreign language so I couldn't translate it and figure out what the male said but it was the same person. I tried replying but nothing. I just wanted to know who this person was.

"Come on Sunflower; you have to wake up for papa, da." The same man that kept talking to me. Although, I'm wondering if this was my papa? (Translation: yes).

What did that mean? What are they trying to tell me? Is this person my papa? Am I asleep?

So many questions that have no answers, but then I open my eyes to see everything was so fuzzy. It looked like I woke up in a sunflower field which was quite confusing because I remember dying in the snow. The field was so warm and so nice. I felt warm compared to before where I was in the snow. So how did I get to here?

Did I die?!

"Подсолнечное!" I look towards the person who was calling out to me before. I was a man with platinum blonde hair with a long white scarf around his neck, and he was wearing a military coat. He walks closer to me, so I took a step back in confusion. (Translation: Sunflower!)

The tall male stopped walking towards me with his head cran towards the left like he was confused why I was I trying to get away from him. Then he says to me,

"Why are you crying, my little sunflower?"

I touched my cheeks to feel it was wet like I was crying, but I continue to try to get away from him. However, this man ran towards me which made me run away from him. He was so big and tall so he caught up to me. Picking me up into his arms. Cradling me.

"Please don't cry." He says to me, but I continue to sob into my hands. I was so scared. Where am I? Who is he?

"It's okay, sunflower. I will be here to protect you." He says to me while wiping my tears, but I continue to cry.

'I'm so confused in this situation as who is this man? What does he want from me? Who is he to me? How does he know me? How did I get here? Did I die in the snow?' I question myself, but there's still no answers.

~Ivan's point of view~

"She's crying!" Toris yells in confusion. I rushed into the room in much more uncertainty on why she was crying.

"What are you dreaming about, my little sunflower?" I whisper as I wiped away her tears. At least I knew she was somewhat alive. Not only because of the heart monitor but also the fact that she is crying in her sleep.

" Nǐ hǎo?" I hear China says behind me. (Translation: Hello?)

"Yao! I need your help, there's a little girl, but she starts crying in sleep. Although, her heart rate is so close to death. Is there a way we can save her?" Toris asks him; Yao walks to the bed an looks at the little girl before coming up with a conclusion.

"There is no hope of her survival. Especially with her size and age. Although, I've seen this once in my life and it's forbidden. If a country is willing to give up some of their blood for her survival." Yao says to everyone in the room. It went quiet. Way to quiet. Even for my liking.

"Toris, what is her blood type?" I ask; Eduard, Raivis, and Toris gasp seeing that I was willing to break this rule. This is not the first time I broke a rule made between all the countries. Like, we are not allowed to cum into women in case we have children.... It's not like the other countries haven't done that.

"Ivan, you should know that if you do this, there is no going back. And you will be responsible for her as well as telling to the rest of the other nations what you have done." Yao calmly says to me. Like I was stupid.

"I know what I'm saying now... Find me what is her blood type." I demanded with venom dripping in my voice while my aura was darker than it made Eduard, Raivis and Toris shake in fear. Toris tried to do it, but Yao looked at him saying,

"You can't do this if you're going to shake, so let me do this." Then he looked at me "I need you to give me space so I can do my job."

I growled and walked to one of the walls and lean against it. Yao was off ordering Eduard to do all the technical stuff of figuring out her blood type while Raivis was to get him some of the scientific things from my lab. Toris was ordered to have a rest as he did his part of trying to bring the girl back to life for a little bit.

My thoughts lead me back to 'Why are you crying my little sunflower?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author Note: I do apologise for the cliffhanger and there isn't much edited in this chapter. Either more words or some words were taken out. I actually like this chapter so I kept it close to the same. Tell me what you think so far.