~Chapter 7 - Iceskating Sunflower~

Author's note: Hello my dearest poppets, I apologise if this chapter isn't funny but it's more wholesome. Which Russia seems to be more of a wholesome single father.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~No one's point of view~

After the visit of Belarus and Ukraine, (Y/n) has been restless. Wanting to get rid of all the energy she has since she was just a child. Full of life. Full of energy and can be completely bored out of their mind when not entertained. However, Russia has been busy with paperwork after talking to Belarus and Ukraine since his boss is an ass. Which caused (Y/N) to be bored out of her mind. She didn't want to draw or look at a pretty picture books or play with her doll that Ukraine sent to her.

So what does a bored child like (y/n) do? She had her feet on the grandfather clock in her father's office, using her feet to like it was kicking the pendulum right - left or vice versa and making clock noises.

Which the first hour was cute when (y/n) started to do this and now it was getting on a certain papa's nerve but he didn't want her to leave the room since he didn't want to lose her in the house and.... He had a bit of separation anxiety if no one was keeping an eye on her while he was working.

So with Russia's knowledge of (Y/n)'s bored behaviour and it getting on his nerve on the last hour since this has been going on for 3 hours. He internally sighs since he knew his daughter was bored being in his office and mostly being stuck indoors. So he was doing a quick search online where he can take (Y/N) to burn off energy. A park would be great but it's covered in snow. Especially this time in his country. Plus he wanted somewhere that was covered in case a quick blizzard went through.

Which Doctor Google has all the answers and it suggested..... Iceskating.

He looked at the sunflower making clock noises being close to brain dead like Prussia in Russia's opinion. Doctor Google said iceskating which was a normal activity that kids did in his home country. Then it's an activity they are going to do.

"Sunflower, go get your coat and snow boots on. We're heading out." The male says to the little girl. Which made her turn over. Crawling away from the clock and running out of the office to her room where her stuff was located. Especially after nearly getting killed by Belarus. So her papa put all of her stuff in her room in that way he knew she was safe. Which made her room wasn't that far from her papa's office and bedroom. Actually it's in between.

The Russian male looked up his nearest iceskating centre seeing if they are available to the public at this time since there are times where it would be closed for athletes. Then seeing it was open to the public today, he made a mental note and heading off to get his skates. Which isn't really needed since he skated with his shoes many many years ago and multiple times. Especially after that fight with Prussia and a couple of other nations that were used to the cold.

So now the male went to the front door in wait for (y/n) to get ready. He didn't have to wait long since (Y/n) came down with a little (preferred colour) coat. She had a bright smile on her face and rushes over to her father. Who just lifts her up like it was nothing before taking a step out into the winter wonderland.

The male just prefers to carry (Y/n) as he is tall and his stride is much more bigger than (Y/n)'s as she got tiny feet.

~(Y/N)'s point of view~

"What are we going to do today, papa?" I ask papa. Clinging to him as he walks through the snow like it was nothing.

"It's a surprise, sunflower." Papa answers which made me annoyed as I was curious to know where he was talking me. That is when I spot the shoes in his other hand.