Last Chapter

Chapter 70

Part 1 : Tears of yesterday

"What just happened? Why is everything black?" Ann thought. She tried to move, and she felt like she's lying on a soft mattress. There's some squeaky sound too, she tried patting the matress trying to confirm if she's really lying at a bed. And all of the sudden,

she felt a soft warm skin... She gasped a little and hurriedly sat up and looked at the person beside her.

"Kyra???" Ann softly uttered as Kyra smiled,

"Ann, Glad you're awake now." Kyra answered as she smiled again, but Ann is still confused. She looked around to see that they're not on the Reid's mansion room. But they are on a unfamiliar room, she was filled up with questions and she blinked three

times. "Where are we?" Ann asked Kyra, as Kyra just giggled.

"You'll know it soon, I'll leave you for now. Just.. Wait here okay?" Kyra exclaimed but Ann opposed.

"But- How about the Christmas party? Where are mom and dad? And James?" Ann asked and Kyra grinned at her,

"Somewhere you should be.. So, just wait here okay? Stay put, stay calm." Kyra replied as she stood up from the bed and went out of the room,

Ann was left surprised about everything, why is she here? This house isnt familiar.. It's not like, they own a house that she doesnt know or something?

She's still confused, and there are still lots of questions that are bothering her. Last thing she remembered is that, she's looking for James.. And

then, she suddenly passed out? Right after.. Jack gave her a drink. "I must have been very tired.. Oh.. Well.. It's bad to force myself.." Ann glumly thought as she sighed and stood up from the bed, she went closer to the mirror and was surprised that she's wearing a one shoulder, asymmetric white dress which has a cute ruffles that could show Ann's nice body figure. Her make-up that is light-violet shadow that could bring out her beauty and gives brightness to her face, her up-did hair on a messy bun style, that has a purple flower headband on, but was with style, and it was lowered a little bit to her forehead. She's simply gorgeous, and amazing. But she's wondering if this is an another silly dream of her, well you know... It's weird waking up with a different clothes, and being on a different room. 

She smiled at her reflection and was about to touch the mirror's reflection of herself, when all of the sudden.. She heard instruments playing, She recognize this song well.. Although, she's not quite sure but her mind got puzzled when a thought hit her, why song are suddenly playing? She immediately stand up and got more curious. "This seems weird.." She thought, as she went out of a room and heard the instrumental and the song was about to start..

I don't want another pretty face

I don't want just anyone to hold

I don't want my love to go to waste 

I want you and your beautiful soul 

"The voice is amazing.. The song.. The song... It's beautiful soul?.. Huh? Beautiful soul?" Ann thought as her face suddenly scrunched up and got more confused. She decided to follow the voice, although it's a little low.. 

You're the one I wanna chase 

You're the one I wanna hold

I wont let another minute go to waste 

I want you and your beautiful soul

She can still hear the gorgeous voice that seems to hypnotize her. So, she followed it more, and closer.. The voice's intensity is getting higher and higher, so she followed it even more. The voice makes her smile, smile like gaga.