OH MY BABE A.K.A MY NERD MAID

Commonly, Teenagers must be punished specially when they have done something wrong, What about if

they did something bigtime? Bigtime, As in enough to ruin your family's good reputation?

What punishment should they recieve and should be serve?

--

This story is about a girl who ran away from her arranged marriage. 

She have been obeying her parents since she was younger, She did ballet lessons, Figure skating, Piano lessons, Jazz lessons.

She tried being a nice daughter since she really love her parents. For short, She was just like a puppet being controlled although it has disadvantages for her. She's a spoiled brat!

When one day, She then realize that this time, She needs to stand up for herself since this is about her future and her happiness.

She decided to ran away and when she came back to her house. A punishment was given. She was ordered to go work on a certain

rich family to... WORK?! Will she overcome the perspirations of hardwork? Since she came from a rich family, She dont know how to do

house hold chores and what about her boss or masters? Will they go easy on her? New life, More challenges to face, New love, and more sweetness.

What if these bitterness of sweats will make her taste the sweetful feeling of love. 

...

Yeaaah. That's not a good foreword. Seriously! I cant think because of the 'Hating kapatid' movie being played on the television. haha :))

..

Characters.. (I'll be posting the main muna, Since I'm still clueless if who'll be in this story :)

Ann Li

A very energetic and really hyped girl! She's happy and really a spoiled brat, But underneath those emotions.

She's a depressed and a lonely girl, Trying to seek for freedom and trying to fight for her own decisions.

Just then, When she realized about something. She need to stand up. And when she did, She just got into trouble-

Well did she? Will she regret what she have done? Or celebrate on what she have did. Stay tune! :)

James Reid

A enegmatic guy, Trying to be a coldless jerk. But deep inside? He's a very sweet and caring guy trying to hide it.

A very well kept reason that he never shared to anyone. But when things happened, He started to show off his old self again,

He's energetic and a little bit snobbish like the old times. I wonder if what's the reason? Is it because of a nerd girl who made

his heart pound just like the old times? Or will it just make him taste the painful lovelife? Stay tune :)