Chapter 36-39

Chapter 36

Jealousy strikes.

We're at the dining table, Eating togehter. Yes, Mrs. Reid wants us to join them in lunch. So, As maids. We take the orders of our boss.. But I cant talk properly when I'm eating dinner with

my boss. I'm talking about Mrs. Reid and not her dog.. I mean son.. Yes, My indispeciable dog James.. haha, That sounds good to hear. 

"So, Iha. Seeing you without your retainers and outift is really.. How can I say this.. Amazing! You look wonderful. Not that, Im saying that you're not beautiful before, You look adorable." Tita

Jasmin said carefully trying not to offend me.

"Dont flatter her too much mom, Our mansion will be occupied with a big head." James said remarked as he ate his food cooly.

I gave him a death glare but he doesnt seemed to notice.

"So, You two are okay now?" Aunt Jasmin asked.

"Not re-" James was about to truthfully answer but I lied instead, Just not to make Mrs. Reid worry.

"Yes! We're perfectly fine!" I said as Kyra choked to death. I was sheepishly smiling, Nervous. I looked at Kyra who seemed to have a 'what-are-you-talking-about' look.

"Right Kyra?" I said as I lightly stepped on her foot make her groan.

"Yes.." She said as she whimp in pain.

Come on! It's just a light step. Dont over react.

"That's good to hear.." Tita said as she brightly smiled and continued eating. There were silence for 10 seconds, But Mrs. Reid always broke it.

"James..." Tita said.

"Hm?" James hummed as he continued chewing.

"Do you remember about the marriage that we're talking about?" Tita asked with a bright face on.

Which made us three choke and made her confused.

"What? Anything wrong?" She asked with a worried face.

Me and Kyra didnt answer but instead, We just eat silently and let the mother and son talk. We'll just be the eaves dropper. hehe! ^^

"Yes mom why?" James answered as he drink his glass of water.

"You'll be meeting her tomorrow!!!" Tita excitedly cheered as James splurted out the water on his mouth.

"Ewwwwww!!!!" I whined out loud which made James look at me with a dark glare.

"Uh.. hehe?" I scaredly said as I just bowed and continued eating.

"Why so sudden?" He asked.

"James... We've talked about this, I already told you, That you'll be meeting her by the third week of November. And tomorrow is the third week of November! Im so excited." Tita said with giggle.

"I dont even know this girl..." James whined as he frowned.

"OOhhh. Honey! You do! You're close since you were young, And I think you're still close until this time." Tita said in reply.

"I dont know mom..I dont have any GIRL friends. I meant, A friend that is a girl." James said unsure about his decision.

"You promised me! James. Dont disappoint me! I promise. You'll like her! Soooo muccchhh!" She said trying to convince James which made me laugh.

James gave me a death glare which made me made a 'what-are-you-glaring-at' gesture. He suddenly smirked and looked at tita.

"Oh, Yes ma. I'll try to like that whoever-girl is. And I promise that I wont be running away from my wedding just like some drama queen did." James teased which is not really a good joke.