Chapter 2: Realizing

When Sophie and me were outside I thought of one of my friends. Hello, Casper. Remember me? I thought, pushing it towards said person.

Casper answered immediately. Hello Anna have you seen a girl who looks like this?  A picture of Sophie popped into my head, shocking me. So turning to Sophie I asked, "Sophie have you ever heard of a guy named Casper?" My voice wavering, showing a hint of unease.

She nodded her head. "How do you know of him?"

"Ah, he was an old friend. After I moved away I met him here, after his charges were dropped. Oh!- Lover Boy is looking for you!" I sang the last part causing me to get pushed in the arm. Sophie looked away, blushing, I laughed at her misery. 

Yes, Casper. Sophie is with me. 

How do you know of her? 

Do you remember when I first met you when I said I missed my best friend? That girl was Sophie. 

Oh. Where are you? Casper sounded relieved to hear that I was not a total stranger to Sophie. 

You might want to check on your friend....He tried to hurt Sophie and some guy named Rayne. He said he was a prince or something. Your friend is under a spell, so you might want to "help" him. Any way...I will come to you. I reassured him.

"Sophie I know where Casper is!" I said excitedly finally seeing my friend again. I grabbed her hand and teleported to him, a loud pop followed.

When we reached Casper, I was the first to see him. Sophie was looking to her left, so being the nice friend I was I spun her around so she could see him. 

It was quite funny because Sophie was pulled into an air-tight hug by Casper. He kept asking if she was okay, but she was not able to answer. So I answered for her.

"She is alright, she might have a sprained wrist. Though if you keep squishing her like that she might not be alright anymore....and you might be out a mate." I stated joking about the last part, even if I heard Casper growl when I mentioned the injury.

Chuckling at Sophie's silent thank you when Casper let her out of his bone crushing hug. I grabbed her arm, and started a wax on-wax off motion. This healed her wrist, and Casper sent me a grateful smile.

"Thank you Anna. For everything, though if you don't mind watching Sophie for a minute or two. I have someone to kill for this." Casper growled, and left before I could answer him. I giggled at the "happy" couple, though I failed at trying to conceal it for Sophie's sake. Though she still heard me.

To think of it, I would have to admit, I would like to have someone to be overly protective of me. I turned sad, because of the truth of what I said. When I would date someone my stalkers would run them off, leaving me lonely with the little creepers.

Sophie pulled me out of my thoughts when she attempted to sneak away. It was a failed attempt, but it almost worked. 

"Don't you think about it Soph....Or I'll get lover boy all over you." I said smirking at my friend, who stopped mid-step. She never was really good at the game Ninja....

Sophie turned around with a grimace on her face, she knew what would happen if I told Casper. Laughing at her face I grabbed her hand and dragged her into a lingerie store, literally, I had to use my supernatural strength to get her in the store. 

"Come on! We are just here for bras, and some kinky stuff for you and Lover Boy. And some stuff for me too." I told her, she had this horrified face, Sophie's mouth was a perfect O.

I continued, knowing she would object about paying for it. "I will pay for it all. Okay? Don't think you will be getting out of this because I know you will try."

She sighed defeated, knowing that I would not give up until I had my way. Grinning evilly I grabbed a few pieces of lingerie that would fit her and shoved her in the fitting rooms. Scanning the section I spotted a neon purple bra and undie set, I grabbed it, and continued scanning.

Once I had atleast seven items, I noticed Sophie hasn't come out yet. I sighed and walked over to her fitting room. Knocking on the door, I whispered. "You alive in there. You know you will walk out of here with something. I promise you that, so why don't you come out here, and see if you look good in them."

"NO! I-I can't this is to.... Well it's not me!" Sophie said nervously behind the door. Sighing again I continued.

"Fine if you won't come out, can I come in there to at least see how you look. You never know you might like it." I said reassuringly to my friend. When Sophie opened the door just a crack I slipped in, and closed the door behind me. 

I stared at her not that I was into her or anything like that but she looked so sexy in the lingerie that I picked for her. It was a red and black lace bustier, with a lace pair of undies. Honestly saying if I was not straight I would have jumped her then and there.

"Sophie.... I say you should get that, because if Casper sees you in it he will jump you. Fuck, if I weren't straight, I would jump you." I said to Sophie devilishly, making her blush a deep red. She looked at my hand and saw the lingerie I picked for myself, but she thought that it was for her.

"Don't worry Soph, this are mine to try on....Okay?" 

"Okay....But who are they for? Your not dating anyone, are you?" Sophie said warily.

I chuckled, "Sadly, no. I am not, though I do wish. Sometimes I wish I found my mate, like you." I said sadly to my friend. "But I want to get that for you. So you can just put those back and you can wait for me out there. I'll model them for you, see if they look good." I said making her blush, I winked at her laughing.

Walking out of her stall, I went into the one next to hers and started to strip. When I heard Sophie leave the stall, I walked out in the neon purple set. Striking a ridiculous pose in front of Sophie, I realized that I forgot to take off my fishnets and combat boots.

"Not what I was expecting, but damn!" Sophie exclaimed looking at me with saucer like eyes. I spun in a circle for her and giggled.  I almost fell down when I came to a stop and saw Prince Rayne standing behind Sophie.

"I must agree with Sophie....You look ravishing, my dear." Rayne said with such raw lust in his voice, it made it sound thick. He was practicaly undressing me with his eyes.

"What the fudge-sickles dude!" I screamed at Rayne, trying to cover myself with my hands (mainly my chest area).

I could practically feel Raynes eyes on me, roaming my body. When I said this, Rayne snapped out of it, he disappeared and reappeared in front of me. He snatched me up and popped me into a fitting room, pushing me into a wall. Closing the distance between my body and his, he smashed his lips against mine, putting his hands on my waist. 

Kissing him hungrily back, I started to pull on his snake bites. Rayne growled, pushing closer to me (if that was even possible), pulling my legs onto his hips. Sparks where going off everywhere that our bodys touched, thats when  knew that this man was my mate.

That was also when I realized that I couldn't be with him, because of who he was, and who I was. That not everything turns out the same in the end.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YO! MY DEAR READERS!!!!

I am sooo sorry! It took me SOOOOOO Long just  to post this because i could not find the journal i had the first few chapters in....... GOMEN!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU MY DEAR UNICORN LOVERS FOR READING>>>>>>>

READ 

RATE

VOTE!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~