My demon fairy tale: A demon prince love story

Don't you just wish that you could have one, single day without anyone bothering you? I some what got that day, but it was ruined by my new stalker. For some reason my whole life is filled with stalkers. Even when I was little!

My first stalker was when I was five. I had my first puppy love, turned out the boy went missing for a whole month. He was living in my tree house the whole time, how I found out was scary . You see I was going to get one of my old books that I had forgotten in the tree house.

Then when I was in 5th grade, his name was Daniel White, and he was 11th grader. After my parents found out he got arrested.

And then when i was in the 9th grade this creepy old homeless guy tried to rape me, he stalked me, and gave me a scar that went all the way down the inside of my right arm.

And now me being me, i am being stalked. Nice, right? Yeah the sad thing is i would ask the dude out because in my eyes, hes pretty hot if you ask me.... But i found out why i am and was being stalked it is because of my blood.

'What does being stalked have to do with your blood?' you may ask, well because i am my own species. And everyone that stalked me was either a vampire or demon. Me? I am both, half demon and half vampire.

Any way back to the present, I was at the vampire super store, and i dicided to make a quick turn for the elevators. And when i got into an elevator the funniest thing happened to me, i saw my long lost bff from 6 years ago.

"Sophie, is that really you?" I asked a little out of breath.

"Anna its been so long. But what are you doing here? Humans are not aloud in vampire citys." Sophie asked a bit confused.

"He he. You remember back then, when i said i was not normal? Well, i am not, in fact i'm the only one of my kind!"

"What do you mean, Anna?"

"I am half vampire and half demon!"

"Wow so that explains alot. Sadly i was only changed a week or so ago."

"Wow, anyway. What are you doing here? You were never really the type to shop unless you need too."

"I'm kind of running/ hidding from someone, what about you?"

"Ha ha. You know how i was always stalked, right? Well, i too, am hidding from a really hot stalker right now."

Out of nowhere a deep, strong masculine voice rang out, "Glad to hear you think i'm hot."

I quickly whipped around as fast as i could and saw, there stood my new stalker not even 5 feet from me.

"Prince Rayne, your Anna's new stalker?" Sophie asked oblivious the obviousness of what she said.

"YOU KNOW HIM?! Did i miss something here?!" I shouted at Sophie, my back to 'Prince Rayne' and my eyes nearly popping out of my skull.

"Yes, I met him in my dreams." Sophie said a ittle scrred becasue of my demonic yelling.

"On the contrary i know her and you. I have to 'cause both of you are very powerful and the other reason for following you is one i shall not reveal yet." Rayne said.