Chp. 4

(photo above is Sarah)

No one's pov

Before the girls knew it Friday came. Zairen was patiently waiting in her last class of the day for the bell to ring to collect her items and leave.

With Sai being absent, Z was left with nobody to talk to during the lesson. Which left the two bestfriends texting each other in the classes they didn't share.

In the midst of the athletes laugh, a creamy white hand landed on her thigh. The smiling face and crystal blue eyes seeming ready to swallow her whole.

"Hey Z!"

"Sarah can you please leave me alone for one day of my life?"

Zairen scoffed with an eye roll. The situation being a common daily routine for her. The stalker asked her out, and after being denied, would follow her until she ended up driving away in her car.

Sadly, today was no different. The bell rung as if on cue causing the two to walk down the hallway.

"Come on Z, let me just take you on one date. Maybe show you something special afterwards?"

"Sorry I'm going to be super busy."

The black haired teen placed in her earbuds to drown out the unwanted voice. This girl could never take a hint, for over five years she has been giving the girl the exact same answer repeatedly.

It always seem like she took it as a sign to try harder for some reason.

When Zairen thought about it, she didn't even know if Sarah was even gay or just another girl trying to experiment.

"I didn't even tell you what day it was."

Even after the rejection the girl just giggled as if the athlete was joking.

The taller just rolled her eyes.

Making it to her car, the girl continued to hit on her. Luckily, Zairen could only see her lips moving as if she was a puppet instead of her words. But she could take a pretty good guess at what she was saying.

What she couldn't figure out was why her bestfriend was angrily walking towards both of them.

No One's Pov

After Rae's last class of the day she quickly packed her bookbag and left. She was super excited for this much needed sleepover with her bestfriend.

Even though she said she was still the same something was very different about her, and Rae wanted to know everything the girl did over summer besides flag football.

But as her foot stepped into the schools parking lot, she could see Z with earbuds in while rolling her eyes at Sarah rambling on about whatever.

Her hands trying to touch whatever place the football player wouldn't push her off of.

Rae never knew if it was the fact she hated that the blue eyes constantly assaulted her bestfriend with no limit, or the fact she just didn't like her vibe.

Before she could even process her sudden rage, her legs stride began to widen. Going faster and faster towards both of them.

Zairen caught her eyes as she took out her headphones to figure out what the hell was about to happen.