I'm Sorry

It was now 11pm. The studios were being cleaned so everyone had to go home tonight. Suga sleepily entered the house and quickly changed into sweatpants, not even bothering to put on a shirt. He noticed (Y/N) sniffling and crying in his sleep. He tried to comfort him, only to be pushed away. Even in his sleep he didn't want him near him. 

In the morning (Y/N) got up, not bothering to put on pants. He fixed some toast and bacon along with a glass of orange juice. He sat down to eat, hardly tasting anything. Yoongi got up and walked into the kitchen. Normally when he was shirtless, which didn't happen often, his partner would be more than happy, but today there was no reaction. "None for me?"

"You haven't eaten any food I've made for the past few months, so no. I'm tired of wasting food. And I would suggest not blowing up this morning because I don't want another reason to cry myself to sleep for almost 3 straight months in a row."

"What?" Yoongi took a good, hard look at his boyfriend. (Y/N) had red, puffy eyes, extremely dark bags under his eyes, sunk en in cheeks, barely any color to his skin. It looked like he had dropped half of his body weight, and all if this was because of him.  "I-I'm sorry.." Suga would normally find a way to make someone else apologize to him.

The man had actually shocked his younger lover by apologizing. "I'm sorry- wait, isn't that Jungkook's sweater?"

"Are you gonna blow up at me if I explain?" The silence allowed (Y/N) to speak. "Jungkook came to check on me after you left. He gave me his sweater, told me to stay warm and I went to bed as soon  as I got home."

"Baby, I'm so sorry, I should've said this months ago, I've treated you so terribly.."

"You're just now realizing that?"

The male got up from the food he had barely touched and headed towards his bedroom. He hid under the covers, crying and shaking, his entire body aching. He felt the bed dip next to him. "Hey.." Suga didn't know what to say but he sure as hell was gonna try.

"Just go away, you've done enough.."

Yoongi pulled the male into his arms, both males were sobbing uncontrollably. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm sorry.." Yoongi whispered infinite I'm sorry's into the male's ear as he kissed the male all over. "You know I love you, right?"

"Yeah, even though you are such an ass."

"An I love you too and a yes would have worked too."