Giving Up

After about a month of this routine, (Y/N) gave up on fixing breakfast for his lover.  Hell, the guy could barely eat the food he fixed for himself, he dropped more and more pounds by the day.  This particular day, Yoongi was absolutely done with (Y/N) and him checking up on him. "Stop fucking calling me while I'm at work. I'll eat when I want to, of course I'm tired, I don't know when I'll be home. Just shut up." The rest of BTS could not believe the words flying from the eldest rapper's mouth. They tried to ignore it and move on with their rehearsal, but it truly fired the other males up how bad he was treating the one person her claimed to love, who he had even talked about proposing to in the near future. 

Yoongi's lover had gotten so worried he resorted to calling Jungkook, someone he hardly truly talked to unless he hung out with Suga's band mates for a while. It only took one ring and the phone was picked up. "Hey, (Y/N)-Hyung!"

"Hey, Kookie."

"I'm not trying to sound rude, but why'd you call? You're lucky we just got on break."

"I was just wondering, could you keep me updated on Yoongi? He snapped and told me to stop calling him at work, I don't wanna make the situation worse by doing what he told me not to."

"Of course! I gotta go, I'll call you later!"

"Okay, thanks, Kookie."

"No problem, Hyung."

This went on for a week, until (Y/N) woke up extremely sick. He threw up what little food he'd consumed, eventually coughing up blood. He tried to call and text Yoongi but got no response. He finally called Jungkook. In no time the call was picked up. "Jungkook..."

"Oh my god, are you at home?!"

"Ye-" (Y/N) coughed up more blood.

"I'm on my way."

(Y/N) fainted, waking up in an all too familiar hospital room. "Yoongi?"

"No, did he ever pick up his phone?" Jungkook paced the room dazed, wondering how Yoongi could be so careless with his boyfriend's health.

(Y/N) looked at his phone weakly. "Nope. Not a single reply. He was probably just busy, Kookie."

Jungkook froze in place. "We were on break when you called me.."

The male's heart shattered. "Oh, well, can we not tell Yoongi about this?"

"What? Are you crazy? He has to know. This could ruin you guys if he doesn't."

"I can't burden him like that, he's already stressed enough."

"Burden him? Burden him?! He's your boyfriend for crying out loud. Never mind. Whatever. Can you check yourself out? I should've been back 2 hours ago."

"Yeah, go on. I'll be fine."