What The Hell

When (Y/N) got home, Yoongi was sitting on the couch. It didn't take long for another outburst of anger to come flowing from his mouth. "Where the hell have you been?"

"I-"

"I took 4 hours out of my schedule because you said you needed me, I returned to blood and vomit in our bathroom. Next time you want my time make it important because you're obviously fine if you're standing and walking now, huh?"

Yoongi left, slamming the door. Jungkook then texted (Y/N), who had by now, forgotten how to function properly.

Jungkook:Are you okay? Did everything go alright? Yoongi just got back and he looks pissed.

You:I'm fine. However, with the yoongi situation, I couldn't even speak one sentence.

Jungkook:You need to talk to him, whether he likes it or not.

You:I know..

Jungkook:Come to the studio for lunch tomorrow, I'll act like it's a surprise and I knew nothing.

You:Okay.

The next day, (Y/N) went to the studio. Jungkook greeted him and the other members, then walking to Yoongi. "Uh, can I talk to you?"

"Fine." Yoongi's voice was hard and cold.

"Look, I'm sorry." The male was preparing himself for the reaction Yoongi would give.

"For what? That shit you pulled yesterday?I can't get back those damn hours."

(Y/N) finally had enough. "I've had enough of you acting like a brat, Yoongi!" (Y/N) states to tell from frustration.

"What did you just say to me?"

"Stop acting like a brat! You act like I don't even matter to you! Your work is obviously 10x more important than I am! Jungkook puts you to shame, since he was the one who rushed me to the hospital yesterday!"

"Hospital?" Yoongi felt a bit of shock course through his veins, if he had known it were that serious he would've responded just as fast or faster than Jungkook.

"Yes! My stomach was twisted so bad from me worrying nonstop about you! You would know that if you let me speak 2 words yesterday!"

"I-"

" You know what? Just sleep at the studio, you're here all the damn time anyways, Suga." (Y/N) had even called the idol by his stage name, which only happened when the young male was truly angry and upset.

As Yoongi's upset boyfriend ran off, the rapper turned to Jungkook. "Why the fuck didn't you tell me what was going on?" The tension in the room between the 7 males could've been sliced through with a butter knife.

"He basically begged me not to. You were already stressed and he didn't want to be a bigger burden than he already was to you."

The entire reality crashed down on him. It was his fault, you put up with his anger while Jungkook did the right thing by responding faster than he did. "Fuck. "