The Beginning

It was 5am, (Y/N) got up, fixing breakfast for both males in the apartment. Yoongi had been coming home at 1am or later each night due to him working. The same routine continued today as it had for the last week. Though, today the younger male didn't want to come home to the breakfast his partner didn't even acknowledge. The young male went on to his art/music studio. Suga, meanwhile, got up and went straight to BigHit. The day seemed to fly by and it wasn't long until (Y/N) got home at 7pm. He decided to call his boyfriend, only to be snapped at by the older rapper. "What?"

"Have you eaten? I can bring you something for dinner." The male was shaking as he waited for the idol's response.

"No, I'm not a goddamn child. Go get dinner for yourself, go to bed and don't fucking wait up for me this time."

Yoongi ended the call, not allowing his boyfriend to speak another word. "Hyung, who was that?" Jungkook looked confused as he had never heard the rapper be so hateful towards anyone.

"Nobody, Jungkook."

Jin chimed in. "I'm pretty sure your boyfriend is a somebody, Yoongi." Jin looked at the male with a stare of disbelief. "You need to stop snapping at him, he just cares about you. If I weren't with Namjoon and were with someone else, I would accept their food and make sure they were okay instead of snapping at them like a rabid animal."

"Oh shut up and work, Princess." Yoongi was rather annoyed with everyone today. All of Bangtan looked at him like he was insane.

Yoongi didn't get home until 3am, leaving him only 3 hours to sleep. He walked into the bedroom he shared with (Y/N). The younger male was wearing Yoongi's shirt and sniffling. Yoongi ignored it and went straight to sleep.