12~The Not So Lonely Queen

Regina's P.O.V.

Knock knock.

I am sitting on the couch with my head in the palm of my hands when I hear a knock.

Seriously? I don't want to talk to anyone right now.

I slowly get up and look through the peephole. I can't see the whole body of who is there, but I can see the scruffy light brown hair.

It's Henry.

I open the door.

"Henry," I cry.

He runs into my arms.

"I haven't seen you in a while," I say with a small giggle.

"I've missed you Mom," Henry whispers.

My heart rises at that sentence.

He called me Mom.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" I question.

"I just, wanted to see you," he answers," can I stay the night?"

"Of course you can," I tell him and laugh.

"What's for dinner?" he asks excitedly.

I giggle and tell him that we are having my famous lasagna for supper.

"I came on a good night!" he says.

What I don't tell him is that I didn't plan on making anything special for dinner until he came over.

"You can go get washed up before we eat," I inform.

Luckily I have some lasagna that I made a few nights ago. It was intended for Robin, Roland, and I, but then Marian came back and plans changed.

It doesn't matter. Now the lasagna is being used for a better purpose.

I love Henry, but the truth is, mother and son is not a family. Henry should have a father or a brother, but I can't give him that.

Maybe he should just go with Emma and Hook, that is a complete family, I think while I stick the lasagna in the microwave to warm it up.

"Is it almost ready?" Henry asks.

"Yeah," I say," just five more minutes."

He sits across from me at the table.

"How are you?" he questions.

I swallow and sigh.

"Fine," I stutter.

Henry tilts his head to the right.

"No you're not," he speculates.

"You've sure done some growing up this past year," I remark, trying to avoid the topic.

"Seriously, what's wrong?" he repeats sincerely.

"It-it's stupid," I say with a fake giggle.

"I've known you long enough to know that when you say something is stupid, that it isn't," Henry acknowledges.

"It's Robin," I start," his wife has come back."

"I saw," he replies.

There is a minute of silence before Henry continues.

"But you can't give up," he says," you need to have hope. Marian coming back does not change the fact that he fell in love with you."

I ponder that.

Robin may love Marian but that doesn't mean he never loved me.

I reach across the table for Henry's hand.

"Thank you Henry," I say thoughtfully," for giving me hope."

He smiles and I smile back.

Beep beep beep.

The lasagna is ready.

So I was in a cobraqueen- Henry and Regina- kind of mood today. I love their relationship so much! THANKS FOR READING PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, READ, AND FOLLOW! NEXT CHAPTER AT 5 COMMENTS, 7 VOTES, AND 580 OVERALL READS!! ILYASM❤💕✌❤