7~Fairy Favor

Regina's P.O.V.

Knock. Knock.

I hear footsteps walk up to open the door for me.

"Tinkerbelle," I say right as the door opens," I need to speak with you."

"Okay," the fairy says looking slightly confused.

We walk in and she offers me a seat on the couch.

"What is it?" Tink asks politely.

"I need to know something about your pixie dust," I begin," is it possible for it to... fail?"

"What happened," she questions sincerely.

"Robin Hood's wife has returned and I just... I feel like I have no chance now," I sigh.

"Regina," she addresses me," that pixie dust never fails. Robin IS your soul mate."

"Well," I begin," what if it was sabotaged somehow? What if my fate has changed?"

"Fate is fate," Tink reassures.

"I just think it would give me more confidence if maybe you could get another dose of pixie dust?" I ask.

"Pixie dust is very hard to come by," Tink contradicts.

I sigh quietly and sadly and begin to walk out.

"Thank you for your help, Tinkerbelle," I whisper on the way out.

"Wait, Regina," she stops me," come here tomorrow. I might be able to conjure up some more dust."

"You would really do that?" I question.

"Nothing is as special as true love. I learned that a long time ago," she says.

"You lost someone," I assume

Tink sighs.

"Good night Regina," she says, clearly indicating she doesn't want to talk about that subject.

I know the feeling

--------------------------------------------

Hook's P.O.V.

I walk into Granny's for breakfast just like I do every morning, preparing for another day of getting stonewalled by Emma and pursued by Milah.

Sure enough, Milah is present when I walk in. I try to avoid her since I'm really not in the mood to deal with this right now. It's at times like this that I wish I had magic to make me invisible.

Apparently it's not possible to fully avoid people who are looking for you.

"Killian," Milah says before walking up next to me," we need to talk."

I sigh.

"About what?" I ask softly.

"I just, I feel like things have been different since I've gotten back. They've been different from what they were before in the Enchanted Forest," she says.

"I think the reason for that is because for the past 100 or so years, I've gone through much and things have changed so much. I've changed so much," I reply quietly and painfully.

"This is about that girl, isn't it? The girl you were kissing?" Milah questions.

I give a slight nod.

"I thought that she was just one of those wenches, I didn't think it was anything serious," she continues.

"You thought wrong," I whisper.

"Killian," she says," please. I thought you loved me. I thought you always would."

I sigh, and that's when Milah does something completely unexpected. She leans in and kisses me passionately, here out in the open.
I lean back almost immediately, but see that it was too late. Right before my eyes is a scene that can never be unseen. Emma is in the doorway with an expression filled with betrayal, devastation, and heartache.

Before I can say anything, she starts to run away.

"Emma!" I call after her before running out the door to find her.

Last time she ran away I found her on that bench by the pond, so that is the first place I check.

Sure enough, I see Emma, sitting crisscross with her head in the palm of her hand.

"Swan," I whisper," are you alright?"

"Sorry I gotta go," she snaps before starting to get up off of the bench.

I grab her arm and pull her back down.

"No," I say," you need to stop running away from your problems. You need to start listening."

"Oh," she promises," I've seen enough to know how this will turn out."

"What you saw was only one moment out of the past two days. It isn't even close to the whole story," I assure Emma before taking a seat next to her on the bench.

"What I saw was enough. What I saw was a summary of the past few days, and a sneak peek into the future. It's fine though. At least now I know what kind of disloyal and dishonest person you really are," she implies, but behind her bitterness I can see her tears.

"Emma, please listen to me," I beg sincerely.

"I'm listening," she says softly and painfully.

"What you saw is not what you think. Milah was speaking to me in a normal conversation, and then all of the sudden she kissed me," I say truthfully.

"As long as you're being honest with me, what were you two talking about?" Emma asks quietly.

"You," I whisper.

The tears start coming out faster from her eyes, and I am quick to wipe them away.

"All good things, don't worry," I reassure her.

She giggles slightly through the tears.

"And what about two night ago when she first came back?" Swan questions.

"She wanted to get back together and she tried to kiss me, but I had to reject her. I'm in love with somebody else now," I say that last part softly but lovingly.

At this point, the tears are pouring down her face much like a faucet. I pull her in for a hug after wiping away more tears.

"Did you really think I'd leave you?" I question.

"I don't know. I wouldn't put it past someone I care about to abandon me. I was just worried," she whispers.

I pull away from the hug and look Emma directly in the eye.

"You never have to worry," I tell her," I'll love you forever Emma Swan."

"I'll love you longer," she says softly.

"I doubt that," I whisper.

I lean in and kiss her lips. Most would think I'd be hesitant to be with Emma since Milah came back, but my love for her is true. And nothing can get in the way of true love.

Well that chapter ended on a happy note! Sorry I haven't posted in SUCH A LONG TIME! School, ya know? ILYASM😘