❀ How they kiss you ❀

Zen
He likes to show off in public and would kiss you in front of others to prove that you belong to him. He would also give you kisses on your neck when you're working or about to go to sleep. Since he's such a romantic he passionately kisses you and tries to slip his tongue in from time to time.

Yoosung
Most of the time you guys are playing video games together so he would give you a kiss when he won in battles. When you're not playing games together he doesn't want to pressure you to kiss him so he would give you small pecks on the cheek.

Seven
Seven is working most of the day and mostly busy so he doesn't kiss you as much as you want him to. When he takes breaks he would give you deep kisses on your lips and wouldn't try to slip in his tongue.

Jumin
Jumin always kisses you when he has the chance. Sometimes you would come in when he's working and he would get up and start to nibble on your ear then give you a passionate kiss on the lips and then head on back to work.

Jaehee
She can sometimes be hesitant when kissing you but she is a monster when you guys are at home and chilling together. (I'm sorry, I wasn't sure how Jaehee would act in this situation)